Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Army launches Zarb e Azb(Sharp and Cutting) operation in North Waziristan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barangai View Post
    We will eventually go after them.

If you don't mind,can you answer me as to why Doval is made national security adviser of India when he himself has admitted in a video that he has lived for 7 years in Pakistan in disguise of a Pakistani muslim?don't you think he might be involved in the RAW sponsored terrorist activities in Pakistan?
    Dude.... he is a spy.. and he had lived not only in Pakistan but he had did a lot of missions everywhere else.. Don't give us the crap okay.. we know how your government is using SL to send in spies in our country plotting for another terror attack and gain intel. Moreover you are not our friendly country for us to condemn Doval for spying on your country. USA , Russia , China and any major country you think of have spies all over the world and as far as I know they do it to protect their countries interests. BUT your country uses spies to send in terrorists. RAW/India sponsored terrorism anywhere for that matter (not only Pakistan) is something that only a Pakistani can come up with. We don't indulge in terrorism unlike your ISI or your rag tag bunch that you call as Pakistani Army. So don't tell us who we appoint as NSA or even a peon for that matters. You can fool your country men but not us or the world for that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      I was thinking we're not seeing any higher ups in the net, seems to be mostly rank and file.
      My bad, I wasn't being specific. I too mean the higher-ups. The idea, my idea - is to cut off the head of the snake. The body with wither and die. And frankly, I ain't impressed by the cosmetic COIN ops of the Pakistani Army.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

I was thinking we're not seeing any higher ups in the net, seems to be mostly rank and file.
        It is because majority of the leadership(Khorasani, Fazullulah etc) ran away to Afghanistan. This is why Pakistan is trying to collaborate and work closely with the Afghans, thus improvement of relations with Ghani's Government.

Comment

We will eventually go after them.

If you don't mind,can you answer me as to why Doval is made national security adviser of India when he himself has admitted in a video that he has lived for 7 years in Pakistan in disguise of a Pakistani muslim?don't you think he might be involved in the RAW sponsored terrorist activities in Pakistan?
          Taking action against Indian media outlets for this "false claims" regarding US warnings to Pakistan, not appointing top intelligence experts in top security roles because (shudder) they spied against Pakistan...

Any more of your tiresome little troubles we can take care off?
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            I ain't impressed by the cosmetic COIN ops of the Pakistani Army.
            Insurgencies take time. There is a lot of cynicism about it. Peshawar school attack would not happen otherwise.

They way they do it looks like pest control, tell the residents to leave then smoke the place out. Move on to the next. Rebuild destroyed villages.

It means a temporary setback in personnel until more can be raised if any are willing. 2600 is a large number.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jan 15,, 01:55.

Comment

We'll see. I have found out recently in Pakistani discourses that there are some who treat the Taliban and LeT equally, as terrorists. That's a good start.

I have not seen the video so I cannot comment on it. Could you please post it? However, taking your word for it, that's what every external intelligence agency do in hostile countries. The easiest way is to get lost among the crowds, and adopt a Muslim identity. Simple is better. And as far as I know tit-for-tat jobs were the norm during the Khalistani extremism days and to some extent during 90s between IB and ISI, R&AW was to an extent unnecessarily dragged. R&AW's covert ability to hit deep within Pakistan and Pakistani assets were compromised by the Gujral Doctrine. R&AW today ain't the same what it was in the early 90s. But, that is about to change.
              In the Video,Doval admits to be in Pakistan for 7 years.So don't you think he might be involved in the RAW origin terrorist activities in Pakistan(Complete Support to BLA and having close relation with NDS by aiding TTP though Afghanistan)

You can watch the complete video,google it

I lived in Pakistan for 7 Years as Spy

Comment

Originally posted by commander View Post
                Dude.... he is a spy.. and he had lived not only in Pakistan but he had did a lot of missions everywhere else.. Don't give us the crap okay.. we know how your government is using SL to send in spies in our country plotting for another terror attack and gain intel. Moreover you are not our friendly country for us to condemn Doval for spying on your country. USA , Russia , China and any major country you think of have spies all over the world and as far as I know they do it to protect their countries interests. BUT your country uses spies to send in terrorists. RAW/India sponsored terrorism anywhere for that matter (not only Pakistan) is something that only a Pakistani can come up with. We don't indulge in terrorism unlike your ISI or your rag tag bunch that you call as Pakistani Army. So don't tell us who we appoint as NSA or even a peon for that matters. You can fool your country men but not us or the world for that matters.
                Well sir believing that India is all Good and Pakistan the only evil.Sorry sir,you have to be honest this time.

After Indian Failed adventure to support BLA and BRA,now they have moved to Afghanistan side to support TTP but they are once again made disappointed as Karzai is no more in kabul but a Pro Pakistan Dr Ashraf Ghani.

Comment

India
                  Pakistan has presented a ‘dossier’ to top US officials detailing evidence of involvement of Indian secret agencies in stoking and supporting militancy in the country’s troubled regions, according to a top defence official.

The disclosure was made during a meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Defence presided over by Senator Mushahid Hussain Sayed on Monday. The ‘vital’ evidence against India was handed over to senior US military and intelligence officials by army chief General Raheel Sharif during his recent visit to Washington.

Comment

Unlike as believed,India is not in favour of a stable and growing Pakistan.This is the reason after the launch of zarbeazb we have seen indian agression across LOC and International border.To disturb Pakistan focus toward eradicating militancy and making the country stable.

Comment

In the Video,Doval admits to be in Pakistan for 7 years.So don't you think he might be involved in the RAW origin terrorist activities in Pakistan(Complete Support to BLA and having close relation with NDS by aiding TTP though Afghanistan)

You can watch the complete video,google it

I lived in Pakistan for 7 Years as Spy
                      I asked you a simple question of why the PA and ISI backed & trained assets like LeT (links between the Army, ISI and LeT are in the public domain) are not tackled, and you go straight into a rant about Doval and R&AW. You're trying to make up fantasies. He worked at the Indian High Commission in Islamabad. That's where spies are posted. Every Indian High Commission would have a R&AW station-head, who would be the over-all in-charge of intelligence gathering from an external country. ISI, CIA, MOSSAD - every damn organization have spies and assets in India. And no, there are no R&AW origin terrorist activities in Pakistan. Read the second part of my earlier post again. I hope I have answered your conspiracy theories.

Read this, Gujral, the man behind the raw doctrine that set India behind.
                      Last edited by Oracle; 27 Jan 15,, 11:12.
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Unlike as believed,India is not in favour of a stable and growing Pakistan.
                        Popular sentiment might give you that impression but a stable and growing Pakistan is very much in India's interest. Nobody is interested in a chaotic, failing and unstable Pakistan.

I would say foreign policy goal #1 would be the normalisation of relations between our countries since day 1. Sadly that day did not come and we don't know when it will.

Do recall Vajpayee's efforts to make peace, Modi will try to match and maybe even outbeat it but the atmosphere has to be conducive before that can happen. Kutchis and punjabis on both sides of the border would like to trade and will if the conditions are provided.

This is the reason after the launch of zarbeazb we have seen indian agression across LOC and International border.To disturb Pakistan focus toward eradicating militancy and making the country stable.
                        Our actions are focused on the PA because the PA calls the shots. We're not trying to distract the PA from ongoing efforts in your west. But the border strikes tell me we're doing something.

Will the PA cooperate or not is the question. Can we get through and arrive at an accommodation. Can't make much progress otherwise.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jan 15,, 13:54.

Comment

Well sir believing that India is all Good and Pakistan the only evil.Sorry sir,you have to be honest this time.

After Indian Failed adventure to support BLA and BRA,now they have moved to Afghanistan side to support TTP but they are once again made disappointed as Karzai is no more in kabul but a Pro Pakistan Dr Ashraf Ghani.
                          You need to get outside this pakistani military world view,propogating talk of india supporting TTP is like the bullshit Pakistan came with about indian hand in iraqi nuclear program.

the only interest india has in pakistan is to stop its support to anti India groups.

Outside of that pakistan and afghanistan are barren lands which will lead to no trade and from which nothing of value for india will ever come out. Nothing but more Kasabs more Hizbul more JeM more LeT more Talibans
                          if we could claw our way away from pakistan we would do it even if with our fingernails.
                          We are stuck as this dilusional state as neighbour.

Comment

I asked you a simple question of why the PA and ISI backed & trained assets like LeT (links between the Army, ISI and LeT are in the public domain) are not tackled, and you go straight into a rant about Doval and R&AW. You're trying to make up fantasies. He worked at the Indian High Commission in Islamabad. That's where spies are posted. Every Indian High Commission would have a R&AW station-head, who would be the over-all in-charge of intelligence gathering from an external country. ISI, CIA, MOSSAD - every damn organization have spies and assets in India. And no, there are no R&AW origin terrorist activities in Pakistan. Read the second part of my earlier post again. I hope I have answered your conspiracy theories.

Read this, Gujral, the man behind the raw doctrine that set India behind.
                            i agree some members of the Pakistan army does had relations with LeT in the PAST But they are not part of the army/isi right now.Raheel Sharif approach is much different

RAW has supported the Baloch insurgency and is also involved along with NDS in aiding TTP sanctuaries in Afghanistan.

Comment

Popular sentiment might give you that impression but a stable and growing Pakistan is very much in India's interest. Nobody is interested in a chaotic, failing and unstable Pakistan.

I would say foreign policy goal #1 would be the normalisation of relations between our countries since day 1. Sadly that day did not come and we don't know when it will.

Do recall Vajpayee's efforts to make peace, Modi will try to match and maybe even outbeat it but the atmosphere has to be conducive before that can happen. Kutchis and punjabis on both sides of the border would like to trade and will if the conditions are provided.

Our actions are focused on the PA because the PA calls the shots. We're not trying to distract the PA from ongoing efforts in your west. But the border strikes tell me we're doing something.

Will the PA cooperate or not is the question. Can we get through and arrive at an accommodation. Can't make much progress otherwise.
                              Sorry but i don't agree that wrt indian point of view,a stable and growing Pakistan by no mean is in favor of india.

Well sir it doesn't make sense for PA to engage india on eastern front when today half of our strength is busy fighting on the western front.Why would they do so?let suppose if it escalate to a war,PA will be the most affected because of less defensive power on the eastern front.

Comment

Sorry but i don't agree that wrt indian point of view,a stable and growing Pakistan by no mean is in favor of india.

Well sir it doesn't make sense for PA to engage india on eastern front when today half of our strength is busy fighting on the western front.Why would they do so?let suppose if it escalate to a war,PA will be the most affected because of less defensive power on the eastern front.
                                Several Indians here told you that a damaged Pakistan is not necessarily what India is after. That a peaceful, non threatening Pakistan is actually in India's best interest. You would not listen.

Why?

Is it because of your steady diet of ISPR?

What do you think India is really interested in?
                                "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X