No announcement yet.

Islamist Militants Take Mosul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much noise.Just show them a bunch of impaled bodies.It will make them stay in their desert and our lefties commit suicide out of depression.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• man...this is my vote...

"We are all special cases." - Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
        I suppose 'shiny happy people' by REM is out of the question.
        That's more of a killing yourself song than killing others.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
          The Trooper by Iron Maiden, Four Horsemen by Metallica, Immigrant Song by Led Zepplin, Break Stuff by Limp Bizkut....
          I was with you until you put Fred Durst on that list.

Comment

• Gentlemen, According to the news,

The Marines have landed and the situation is well in hand.

For music to go to war, and strike fear in the enemys heart, None better than this

I marched into the Corps to this song on Parris Island and marched off active duty to this at Camp Lejeune.

Comment

• Nothing strikes fear quite like the battle chants of a US Marine.

"Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• No this is the battle song that strikes fear in the hearts of the enemy

Comment

• Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (Live Video) - YouTube

Iron Maiden - The Trooper (Flight 666) [HD] - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                    I was with you until you put Fred Durst on that list.
                    Why, something wrong with limp bisqueak?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      Gentlemen, According to the news,

For music to go to war, and strike fear in the enemys heart, None better than this

I marched into the Corps to this song on Parris Island and marched off active duty to this at Camp Lejeune.

How many enemies there?
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                        Gentlemen, According to the news,

How many enemies there?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• None.
                          Thing is the Caliph has been quite astute in seeing and exploiting weaknesses.We,from far away,don't have an accurate idea of the state of forces on both sides.From what we know,we can however deduce that IS army is made of a small number of pros,facing a much larger opposition.We also know they are very adaptable and are using some sort of auftragstaktik.Which sucks for our good fellows,because they can't do that,at least not yet.We can also deduce they enjoy(ed) a significant intelligence advantage,mixed with good internal security.

And that poses some risks.Because when the Kurds and the Shias will try to counterattack,they might walk into a strong urban defense.Where they might die.
                          The Shia need to use the same Mongol tactics the Caliphate is using.They can't defend,so they should attack.The Caliphate has a vast territory,yet few troops.They don't have LOC's,but they must maneuver.Those roads can be cut and those troops can be ambushed.Their professional core can be attrited at a relatively low cost.Their support base can be made to flee in fright,and that creates further advantages for our guys and increases their vulnerability.
                          If the situation is left to fester,our allies risk defeat in detail.Worse,if the situation stabilizes more or less as it is,the Caliphate will move against Assad with new resources.He'll be the new weak spot.KSA also looks like lunch.
                          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                            If the situation is left to fester,our allies risk defeat in detail.Worse,if the situation stabilizes more or less as it is,the Caliphate will move against Assad with new resources.He'll be the new weak spot.KSA also looks like lunch.
                            Caliphate against Assad, pick a side ;)

KSA looks like a lunch? Don't they have all kind of toys bought here and there? Also, they will pay a ransom if they already don't.

Comment

• I picked Assad a long time ago.Dude,the Iraqi army has more toys.the problem is the Arab fighting man is next to useless,Hezb and the Caliphate being th exception to the rule.As for paying tribute,you're talking Genghis Khan vs the Chinese.Why be content with little,when you can have all.

Comment

• RSAF should be a gamechanger if you ask me.

Paying tributes? I still am under impression ISIS is funded by the royal family.

Comment

Working...
                                X