No announcement yet.

How Canadian Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also score 'two geese' on this register but if I ever had to leave Europe for one reason or another - and I'd rather lay down my life in defence of the liberties of the European nations than depart - I would look to Canada first to to seek a new home.
    Last edited by snapper; 20 Apr 14,, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      So you won't take SWSNBN either, eh?
      You have the southern neighbors as a final destination for it and the other tool.

Besides, Aussies have all those exotic life forms around their coast, just in case.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
        I also score 'two geese' on this register but if I ever had to leave Europe for one reason or another - and I'd rather lay down my life in defence of the liberties of the European nations than depart - I would look to Canada first to to seek a new home.
        You can't apologize enough to blend in. If I am to ever depart my country for whatever reason, I'd pick Australia first, then Canada. Can't stand the cold.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

17 out of 96

Not very Canadian minded

Sorry Colonel
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
            Looked it up. Canada has the third largest population of Ukrainians after Ukraine and Russia.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              You can't apologize enough to blend in. If I am to ever depart my country for whatever reason, I'd pick Australia first, then Canada. Can't stand the cold.
              We don't have big poisonous snakes nor spiders.

Comment

We don't have big poisonous snakes nor spiders.
                I am aware of the cons, just the cold is my enemy. I know many people who moved to Canada and are very happy to wear long sleeves in June. Not for me.

Comment

I am aware of the cons, just the cold is my enemy. I know many people who moved to Canada and are very happy to wear long sleeves in June. Not for me.
                  Long sleeves in June? If you're not wearing shorts by Feb, you're not a Canadian.

Comment

Long sleeves in June? If you're not wearing shorts by Feb, you're not a Canadian.
                    Most of those I know are first generation immigrants.

Comment

Mind you, most of those shorts wearing Canadians in Feb are in Florida. Never said we were all stupid.

Comment

i forgive Canada for SWSBN as Canada also gave us Cobie Smulders:

Attached Files
                        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Mind you, most of those shorts wearing Canadians in Feb are in Florida. Never said we were all stupid.
                          Tell me about it Colonel. A lot of those Frostbacks are bent a menace on I-95 these days. Had 3 run ins with bad with bad Canadian drivers yesterday in a 10 mile stretch....nothing like an RV on your bumper doing 70 in a 55 MPH zone....and when I could finally pull over to center lane, which was packed, it zoomed past me...towing an Explorer.

It's a Spring Ritual I do not enjoy.
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Or the Stealth Moose
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]36374[/ATTACH]

I can't see him. Where is he?

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                              i forgive Canada for SWSBN as Canada also gave us Cobie Smulders:

[ATTACH]36381[/ATTACH]

Mmmmmm Donuts..........

Comment

prolly tim hortons, too...
                                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X