Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am hereby presenting you, MIRA, one cute new WABBER :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hereby presenting you, MIRA, one cute new WABBER :)

born yesterday (02/04/2014) at 09:46 in Istanbul,

3270gr, 50cm, our baby girl :)

mother Gülfem (Alkimake) & daughter Mira are all OK and will be at home tomorrow before midday.

so this is the day that i understood this :

before today all things that i was worrying about were nothing but vain, this is The Thruth about life and all other things :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

i feel like i can lift the whole world like Atlas and tear it down for one ounce of her hair.

no words can explain but i now realize that all parents can do the same for their children.
    Attached Files
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

GOODBYE SLEEP! Wait a second, baby girl?

3-2-1, daddy just got wrapped her little finger. Yeah, enjoy the feeling, daddy.
    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 03 Apr 14,, 21:08.

Comment

Congrats, Kerim.

May she live long, prosperous and joyful life. For you will be happy and worried every day from now on.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congrats, K...gorgeous baby. Love the name. The photos seem life size...lol. Was that on purpose?

Best wishes to you and the mother. Hope the mother is doing well. :)
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Congrats!!!

Now you have two females that can tell you what to do. :)

Comment

She is beautiful Kerim! Big congrats :)
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Kerim!!! Congrats to you and your wife!!

She is beautiful you lucky devil!!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

congratulations & good luck Kerem. A lucky little girl to have such fine parents.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

thanks all :)

Sir, shes already started to dictate her rules&preferences like "i can have diapers, i can shit as high as my neck however you still will pay respect to my right to be fed whenever i please, however i please. if i dont like the way you try to feed me, i ll suck my thumb instead moms breast even if it is 2mm before my nose while i am frowning" :P

JAD, no these photos transferred from my i-phone without any editing :) but angels dont need editing me thinks :D. btw mother is totally ok. she will be home tomorrow.
                    the name is a mixture of 7-8 languages. it has a meaning in central asian Turkish, as well as many other eastern & western languages. it is like, peace, miracle, he-she who fights/resists, a star who guide the dolphins, the earth, amazing, astounding, aim,

Yellow, yes, my only relief is she is dictating her mother too (for now) :D

thanks all for all good wishes :)
                    Last edited by Big K; 03 Apr 14,, 23:45.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

She is very cute. Congratulations!!!
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Ah, baby girls. They're the best. For that matter so are baby boys, but that's another story. Huge congratulations Kerim :hug:
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Sweetness and kisses for lil' Mira. Kerim, beautifully made little girl and beautifully said-

"...before today all things that i was worrying about were nothing but vain, this is The Thruth about life and all other things..."

Her sheer power of life renders all before now as trivial. My congratulations to your wife and you. Mira is remarkably beautiful.

All is good.
                          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Just woke up and saw this. Congratulations Big K.
                            She is very cute.
                            For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

I can see Kerim now, Bolo. Your little boy better stay away from his little girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X