No announcement yet.

Ukraine Elections and Political Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that I agree that Putin is a corrupt, mafia-linked scumbag makes me a "propagandist" for him? lol Dude, do you even read what you write? That doesn't even make sense...

If I am a "propagandist" for Russia, than snapper is one for Ukraine. And you're just plain paranoid.

I am just tired of constant Russia-bashing everywhere. So, I give people the other, Russian side of the story. Here, and elsewhere, on Facebook, and offline. If you just read Western media, you won;t ever see anything positive about Russia. Just like reading Russian media about America, for the most part.

"Propaganda" is on both sides. RT is propaganda. Al Jazeera is propaganda. And so are BBC and CNN. All have own agendas and those of their respective governments.

And thanks for insulting me while asking everyone to "play nice" lol

Comment

Originally posted by The_One View Post
      He wasn't a "deputy Mayor".
      And his daughter, Darya, enjoys herself in London and other fancy places

lol
      Now wait a minute, JAD_333, if it wasn't for pics I would have never known who Darya was... ;-P LOL

(Like seriously, dude!)
      Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

No problem.Serve Russia all you want.

Let's see a bit of history.In 2004,Russia had use influence to keep Ukraine in its area of influence.In 2013 almost the same situation occured,as in 2004.In 2014 Russia is no longer using soft methods,but invades.Both peoples were calling each other brothers,up to that point.

Russian army wins Ilovaisk,Debaltsevo and Donetsk airport.Which are the decisive battles of the war.That is invasion.Period.

That Russian leadership decided to conduct the war in a way that is strategically inept does not make it less malevolent.

The Russian leadership is imbecilic for 2 reasons.It started a perfectly avoidable war against a very friendly nation .And it managed to strategically lose it.Even if the Russian army had a few victories,Russky Mir and whatever real prospects it had before 2014 is now dead.You are not getting back Ukraina.

Kiev may be corrupt,poor,criminal,whatever.You killed your brothers and that lost your hopes to actually help Russia and increase its power and influence.

You posting pictures and boasting of how cool Spetsnaz is in Syria does not make you a Russian patriot.It makes you look like a supporter of failure and treason of Russian interests on the grandest scale.

Me being a supporter of my nation's interest,right now I would like Russian Kalibr to fall on Ukraine.It helps increasing the role of Romania and Poland.Me being a humane person I'd be saddened to increase the needless suffering of good people.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Russia and Ukraine have not been "friendly" in a very long time. In many years, pretty much since the fall of USSR. In Crimea, there were always tensions, no matter under Kravchuk, Kuchma, Yushenko, even Yanukovich too, he just acted all pro-Russia in front of Putin, but he also played his own game. There were Ukrainian volunteers fighting against Russia in Chechnya and later in Georgia, just as there are Russians now in Donbass.

Better, frankly, to have an enemy, than a "friend", like Ukraine.

I don't really care where Ukraine goes now. They can go to EU or NATO or stright to hell. Irrelevant, to me. I know that, for years, my relatives in Crimea were treated as second class citizens. Now, they are once again the owners of their territory. They are happy now. So am I, for them...

And I didn't post the SOF photo to show how "cool" they are. My point is, that they are vastly superior to any Ukrainian force today, and their claims of defeating, killing, capturing all those "Russian GRU special forces" in Donbass are silly and laughable, to me. Sorry, just the truth, my friend.
          Last edited by The_One; 29 Jun 17,, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
            And you two never met.
            Coming from someone who claims to know my own Brothers political views better than I whom have known him all my life it is hardly surprising that you claim a better memory than I of whom I have met.

Comment

Russia and Ukraine have not been "friendly" in a very long time.
              Yanukovych deal on gas and bond purchases in December 2013?

Regarding the points you make toward our Romanian friend; I do not believe for a second that Muscovy is 'all bad'; I certainly support Ukrainian sovereignty and reform - for if ones neighbour can seize your territory then a wider and continual war is inevitable and without reform in our country we will endless 'revolutions' throwing the corrupt politicians out - I want better for my children if God grants them to me. But as I mentioned to you initially a free and prosperous Ukraine is what - in my view - the corrupt Muscovite regime and it's latest Checkist master fear most for if Ukraine can do it... as Poland and others have done why can't the Muscovites?

Comment

The fact that I agree that Putin is a corrupt, mafia-linked scumbag makes me a "propagandist" for him? lol Dude, do you even read what you write? That doesn't even make sense...

If I am a "propagandist" for Russia, than snapper is one for Ukraine. And you're just plain paranoid.

I am just tired of constant Russia-bashing everywhere. So, I give people the other, Russian side of the story. Here, and elsewhere, on Facebook, and offline. If you just read Western media, you won;t ever see anything positive about Russia. Just like reading Russian media about America, for the most part.

"Propaganda" is on both sides. RT is propaganda. Al Jazeera is propaganda. And so are BBC and CNN. All have own agendas and those of their respective governments.

And thanks for insulting me while asking everyone to "play nice" lol

You should not have been insulted. The first comment was directed to everyone in the present discussion. The specific comment directed at you was not an accusation, but an observation dealing with appearances. I suggest you read it again.

In general, your response was disrespectful. Any further disrespect by you toward a moderator in open forum will not be tolerated. If you feel wronged, you may send me or another moderator a private message stating your case.
                To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                  Now wait a minute, JAD_333, if it wasn't for pics I would have never known who Darya was... ;-P LOL

(Like seriously, dude!)

Now you know. Good for you. By the way, there was nothing wrong with posting this photo.

Comment

Question for JAD_333 : what is a global moderator ?
                    Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                      Question for JAD_333 : what is a global moderator ?
                      The term "global" just means the moderator can oversee any forum rather then being limited to a specific forum.

Comment

• Coming from someone who claims to know my own Brothers political views better than I whom have known him all my life it is hardly surprising that you claim a better memory than I of whom I have met.
                        Your brother (assuming he isn't made up) fought for neo-Nazis and you really hate all ethnic Russians, how very odd. I have no issue calling someone who fought for neo-Nazis a neo-Nazi, the shoe simply fits. If this neo-Nazi's alleged sister spams the internet with her hatred of "Eastern-Mongol-Muscovite hordes who attempt to steal Ukraine's glorious Western history" I guess such beliefs run in the family.

And no, you didn't stare down a Russian general, get secret info about Trump's made up Russian dealings, or take part in a private screening of Trump's sex tapes.
                        Last edited by troung; 30 Jun 17,, 18:22.
                        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• Originally posted by troung View Post
                          Your brother (assuming he isn't made up) fought for neo-Nazis and you really hate all ethnic Russians, how very odd. I have no issue calling someone who fought for neo-Nazis a neo-Nazi, the shoe simply fits. If this neo-Nazi's alleged sister spams the internet with her hatred of "Eastern-Mongol-Muscovite hordes who attempt to steal Ukraine's glorious Western history" I guess such beliefs run in the family.

And no, you didn't stare down a Russian general, get secret info about Trump's made up Russian dealings, or take part in a private screening of Trump's sex tapes.
                          Personally, I don't find it insulting to be called a "Mongol" or whatever. I got same from various Eurotrash before, elsewhere online, they think calling Russians Mongols is terribly offensive lol

But, look, the Golden Horde was an entity of tremendous might and power in its time. Contrary to subsequent anti-Tatar propaganda... lets just say Russians were treated much better in it than is widely known. The Orthodox Church certainly thrived under the Khans, who respected the Church, for performing a number of supposed miracles, healing members of Tatar royalty of terrible diseases

The Golden Horde was founded by Batu Khan, Genghis' own grandson. He built his heavily fortified capital, Sarai Batu (City of Batu), near where the modern city of Astrakhan stands now, in Southern Russia, near the Caspian sea. Sarai Batu boasted 75,000 inhabitants at its peak, a medieval metropolis. It's population was also remarkably diverse, the city had Mongol, Tatar, Russian, Greek, and Alanian/Ossetian neighborhoods, as well as a number of others.

Years ago, the ruins of Sarai Batu were found by archeologists.

Since they, large sections of the city were rebuilt, and now serve as a great tourist attraction

In 2012, the rebuilt Sarai Batu was used as the set for the movie "Horde", about the reign of Khan Janibek

So, go ahead, call Russians "Mongols". We are starting to take PRIDE in it now. :D

Anyway, few news for you guys.

Ukraine is facing fines for their behavior at Eurovision: Ukraine faces big fine after Russia Eurovision row | Reuters

Two Russian FSB agents supposedly were detained in Ukraine, after getting lost in their boat during drills in Crimea (this is all according to Ukrainian government, of course): RUSSIAN AGENTS DETAINED IN UKRAINE AFTER GETTING 'LOST AT SEA' DURING CRIMEA TRAINING EXERCISE, SAYS KIEV

Ukrainian military intelligence officer was killed in a car bombing in Kiev blamed on Russia: A Ukrainian officer killed in a car bomb was reportedly investigating Russia for international court case

And Russia may also be behind a massive cyber attack on Ukraine that also affected Europe: 'They sow chaos wherever they can': A familiar actor may be behind the massive cyberattack that swept Europe

But the Kremlin-linked Russian oil corporation Rosneft got hit by it too... Makes no sense...

And, many in the separatist republics of Donbass wish Putin would just annex them already, rather than continuing to prolong their current limbo: Many In Eastern Ukraine Want To Join Russia

I can't disagree. Reintegrate them back into Ukraine, or annex to Russia, like Crimea. Either way, 3 million people stuck in the current situation there is not good, at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by troung View Post
                            I have no issue calling someone who fought for neo-Nazis a neo-Nazi, the shoe simply fits.
                            Not all German troops in WW2 were Nazis.

Originally posted by troung View Post
                            We did not "stare him down" and I never claimed to have seen a Trump sex tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                              Not all German troops in WW2 were Nazis.
                              They fought for Hitler. They were Nazis. Just as my (Ukrainian) grandfather, a Red Army GENERAL was a Communist, as was his own father, who fought for the Reds in the Civil War (after switching sides, to be fair; he started with fucking Nakhno, of all people! lol Defected later to the Bolsheviks...) and all the relatives on that side, most of them military people, including mu father, who still has his KPSS party ticket/ID, and jacket lapel pin lol

My mother's forebears, on the other hand... Many of them chose DEATH over Bolshevism... They were Russians. Nobility. Fine people... I am proud to carry their blood in me today... (Not saying I am not equally proud of father's side of the family)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_One View Post
                                They fought for Hitler. They were Nazis.
                                Including the Colonel who tried to blow up Hitler? I am afraid you are just factually wrong on this; not every German soldier was a member of the Nazi party.

Comment

Working...
                                X