X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
    Did Kosovo become a precedent?
    It could be argued by both sides... From 30,000 ft I'd say yes, although the Russians would argue they were preempting conflict, where the Yanks might argue they were putting an end to ethnic cleansing..

Comment

• By the way, Minskaya's parents left Zaporozhye just in time as the marks of unrest started to appear in this city.

Video - supporters from Melitopol were going to pro-Russian meeting in Zaporozhye but in entry of the city they were blocked by "maidan self-defence" armed with steel armature and hammers.

Comment

• sooo when will Putin send his masked men to Alaska? After all, it used to belong to Russia, and obviously, Tsar made a mistake just like Khrushev did.

Btw, dont let the Russian paid posters keep you away from the truths:

1. There's no country on earth has more neo-nazis than Russia.

2. Crimea, a part of Ukraine territory, recognized by the whole world, Russian included, was invaded BEFORE any phony referendum carried out.

3. The annex of Crimea and the internal politics turmoil of Ukraine before that are 2 different issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhuy View Post

Btw, dont let the Russian paid posters keep you away from the truths:
          Unless you can provide proof, I ask that you don't offend our Russian members with unfounded accusations.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
            Unless you can provide proof, I ask that you don't offend our Russian members with unfounded accusations.
            ok, so I will call them the Russian unpaid posters :tankie:
            Last edited by drhuy; 26 Mar 14,, 18:14.

Comment

• As I see it, Crimea marks the start of a less-cold Cold War. Not as severe, probably not as long, and probably not as unpleasant, but still cold.

For the record, I've been blogging about it, here:
              Noitartst | Come Muse With Me

Me, I'm waiting for the next nation of tension twixt the West and Russia. Me, I'm thinking Belarus. If there were protests like the ones in Ukraine, I wonder....

Comment

• Everyone:

We have more than 5 threads dealing with Ukraine, some started before Russia took Crimea and some after.

Does anyone have an opinion about closing and/or consolidating some of these threads.

Thoughts please.

Comment

• Closing thread.

Post Ukraine topics here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/int...ld-war-25.html

or

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/eur...ng-crimea.html

Comment

Working...
                  X