No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLVIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Seattle right now and don't know the head or tail of super bowl. Lots of cars and bikes with small triangular black flags. Why don't Americans play cricket?

Just saying .....

Comment

Dude, if you are in Seattle now, you need to be getting as drunk as you can as fast as you can, all the while yelling incohrenetly at the closest TV
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

That was crappy defense man!

Comment

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
          I'm in Seattle right now and don't know the head or tail of super bowl. Lots of cars and bikes with small triangular black flags. Why don't Americans play cricket?

Just saying .....
          Americans like some excitement in our games. Baseball being the exception.

Word to the wise. You picked a horrible time to be in Seattle. If they win there will be riots and if they lose its going to get ugly.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

From the very first play it looks like Seattle came to play. Denver was just happy to be there. We will see if Denver has some pride when they come out in the second half.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

No, they don't.....
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

"...You picked a horrible time to be in Seattle. If they win there will be riots and if they lose its going to get ugly."

They are a dark, morose bunch.

No doubt the miserable, wet weather...
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Laid down a friendly wager against my dad. He had the Broncos, so I put $20 on the Seahawks. I feel safe saying those $20 will be mine by the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                    "...You picked a horrible time to be in Seattle. If they win there will be riots and if they lose its going to get ugly."

They are a dark, morose bunch.

No doubt the miserable, wet weather...
                    Nonsense,

If they win, there will be a bit more screaming followed by polite road manners, lots of passing and waiting at stop signs.

If they lose, there will be dejection, followed by slightly more irritated honking than usual, and less friendly waving.

In short, the passive aggressive meter will go up or down a bit based on the results
                    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Seattle running guys (what are they called?) are too good man. Like they have been picked from the Jamaican track team.

Comment

I think Wilson deserves MVP. I know there's a trend of the QB being the MVP, but this year I think he deserves it

Comment

Just tuned in. Is the idea to get the most points, or the least points
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

No firecrackers man? By now it would be deafening in India. And no space to move on the roads. Its dead outside!

Congrats Seattle. It was a massacre.

Comment

Been up for 22 hours, it's now time to bid one and all a good night

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                                I guarantee you will see a completely different Manning and Denver team in the Super bowl than what you watched "pre season".
                                Hmmm...think you miscalculated that just a little. The score was just about the same as in the pre-season.

Originally posted by tbm3fan
                                I'd be stunned if they were able to even score 27 points. Away from their home base and against a top notch team they are not so invincible. Luck scored 34 points against them and didn't have the defense that Denver has.
                                A very good thing you aint a betting man.

GO SEAHAWKS !! :Dancing-Banana:

And please, I do not want to hear anything about how they cheated their way to the Super Bowl win. They dominated Denver. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X