No announcement yet.

Dear Mr Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tankie... is it really that bad in jolly old England?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
      Well, I heard some people renamed the capital to Londoff
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
        Minny , its worse ,we are the minority or soon will be , over 300 different languages spoken in Londonistan now , multiculturalism is NOT working im afraid . Everyone has the right to work n better their lives but here its given away ,we are inundated with welfare migrants .And it aint freakin jolly no more , next year the system is open door folly

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Minny , its worse ,we are the minority or soon will be , over 300 different languages spoken in Londonistan now , multiculturalism is NOT working im afraid . Everyone has the right to work n better their lives but here its given away ,we are inundated with welfare migrants .And it aint freakin jolly no more , next year the system is open door folly
          I think this is a bit far fetched. how could anglos possibly be the minority? With 300 languages, multiculturalism IS WORKING. thats what multiculturalism is about. Its multi.

I understand that you think there is alot of welfare migrants, but how can your solution to make all pensioners millionaire welfare recipients be a solution?

I think what the current govt is doing is pretty reasonable and overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by winton View Post
            I think this is a bit far fetched. how could anglos possibly be the minority? With 300 languages, multiculturalism IS WORKING. thats what multiculturalism is about. Its multi.

I understand that you think there is alot of welfare migrants, but how can your solution to make all pensioners millionaire welfare recipients be a solution?

Where do you reside ?
            Last edited by tankie; 19 Nov 13,, 15:33.

Comment

And how do you define working? If you define it as bringing in as many different cultures at the expense of the English culture, then yes, it may be working. But have you considered that the British are doing just fine with their culture and don't necessarily feel like losing out on their culture just so an external party (such as yourself) can feel better about yourself?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

As per re on Blitish cars , we dont have any , granted we still make em , but for interlopers etc :whome:

Comment

Comments winton , bearing in mind this is just one of hundreds of similar editorials , feel free to google them then come back with something constructive , and if you think the UK govt is pretty reasonable , your heads up your arse , they are diabolical , millions of brits think the same , especially the old / the military/ the poor / and the disabled .

A multicultural hell hole, that we never voted for | Leo McKinstry | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

Comment

Comments winton , bearing in mind this is just one of hundreds of similar editorials , feel free to google them then come back with something constructive , and if you think the UK govt is pretty reasonable , your heads up your arse , they are diabolical , millions of brits think the same , especially the old / the military/ the poor / and the disabled .

A multicultural hell hole, that we never voted for | Leo McKinstry | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express
                    I have no doubt that the wider sentiments in the UK is that multiculturalism has not worked, but this is technically not correct. If you look at the goals of multiculturalism, its been an astounding success. It has put the people of the UK in touch with people of different cultures.

Also, how is the current govt not being reasonable? They have decelerated immigration.

There are some people on the fringe that aren't going to like the fiscal policies, but what choice do the tories have? They had to cut services the country could not afford.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      And how do you define working? If you define it as bringing in as many different cultures at the expense of the English culture, then yes, it may be working. But have you considered that the British are doing just fine with their culture and don't necessarily feel like losing out on their culture just so an external party (such as yourself) can feel better about yourself?
                      I define working in terms of working towards a goal. The goal of multiculturalism has pretty much been achieved.

I don't believe that bringing in different cultures is at the expense of english culture. Those cultures dont subsume, replace, or rise over english culture. Multiple cultures can live side by side. Take scottish and welsh culture as an example of culture that has resided side by side peacefully now.

I don't think any english is losing out at all from multiculturalism. I think its actually a net benefit. You are enriched with different experiences.

Comment

I define working in terms of working towards a goal. The goal of multiculturalism has pretty much been achieved.

I don't believe that bringing in different cultures is at the expense of english culture. Those cultures dont subsume, replace, or rise over english culture. Multiple cultures can live side by side. Take scottish and welsh culture as an example of culture that has resided side by side peacefully now.

I don't think any english is losing out at all from multiculturalism. I think its actually a net benefit. You are enriched with different experiences.

Could be worse. Over here many of the "ethnic" and local restaurants have been largely taken over by mexican joints and taco wagons. You guys have a choice of 300 languages to choose from. We are getting force fed Spanish only.
                        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

B/S , enriched , ohhh yea , enriched , they dont sublime or take over huh , well sonny Jim , check out the video and any others ref islam/muslim immigration in the UK , our leaders whom you think are doing a grand job enriching the UK are busy fighting court actions for corruption and sleaze , bliar had an open door policy to immigrants hoping to secure their votes , it failed , and now the UK has no idea how many illegals there are here milking the system and enriching us with their language's which costs millions per year for interpreters in the WELFARE BENEFITS CLAIMANT SECTION , come here , learn to speak English , you still have not said where you reside ?? if not in the UK you really dont understand our heritage or culture , this video shows where our "enriching " is heading , and guess what , the backlash in the UK and other countries are waking up and starting to fight back , thanks to people like you who like to think we are "enriched" ,we are being destroyed by more dickheads in charge who know we are being "enriched " but dont have the balls to stop it
                          THE POPULACE DO NOT WANT ISLAM , SHARIA, OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BARBARIC ENRICHING PEADOPHILE YOUNG GIRL GENITALIA MUTILATING BASTARDS WHO REFUSE TO ADAPT TO THE COUNTRIES THAT WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO LET THEM RESIDE THERE AND ARE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS , A SURE WAY OF TAKING OVER.

http://youtu.be/2nFFq9CkG4k

the people of the UK have no problems with people wanting to better their lives , but we wont accept our backs being pissed up and told its only raining , and I for one dont need some twat screaming alluha akbar at 4 in the morning waking me up after i just went bed after being to some chick strip parlour and quaffing copious amounts of booze all rounded off with a juicy bacon sammich , you understanding this yet .This country is built on Christiany ( im agnostic ) , not Islam , but thats changing im afraid as our enriching leaders dont give a #uck , but wakey wakey people , the EDL and Britain 1st are certainly gaining support ,

The scots and welsh dont live side by side as you think , the scots are busy breaking away from the union ,and have NEVER lived peacefully with England, they have staues to W Wallace erected , the welsh are too busy chasing sheep to care :scared:, but we all have one thing in common , besides gaelic , they all speak ENGLISH and accept the UK laws and respect , even cornwall ( a uk county ) has its own lingo , but still speak ENGLISH ,

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE ENRICHING NEWS

once again , where are you from ?

© Muslim Population: Will Islam Take Over the World? - YouTube

Violent Muslim Protest in London - YouTube

Just some videos to show how peaceful and totally enriching while living here they scream n shout about their homeland , well guess what , FUCK OFF BACK THERE THEN

UK Radical Muslims Protest at London US Embassy and Burn Constitution and US Flags on 9/11 - YouTube

And im not being racist , just showing how it is , hear their words , behead , kill , destroy .They escaped from a country / countries they were not happy in , guess what , they are hell bent on destroying the countries they are happy in turning them back to the shitholes they werent happy in and escaped from , work that one out sherlock

Multi C will never work as long as the immigrants will not assimilate .
                          Last edited by tankie; 21 Nov 13,, 00:50.

Comment

Tankie,

Yet the outcry is bigger for Romanian/Bulgarian Immigrants. Go figure.
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Tankie,

Yet the outcry is bigger for Romanian/Bulgarian Immigrants. Go figure.
                              Already have m8 , its the new news , which basically is old news , the united states of europe ,they have been coming / living / and robbing people on the underground and overground here for years

http://youtu.be/iiC2yf6QXVI

,cant tar them all with same brush tho , same with muslims , good n bad throughout .

its the open door policy which is the reason for the outcry ,and basically , the uk is full . see you in londonistan sometime Doc forra beer :tankie: , but it wont be tower hamlets , thats a muslim ghetto no go area now ?
                              Last edited by tankie; 20 Nov 13,, 12:24.

Comment

And im not being racist
                                No, I don't believe you are a racist. not yet.

But you are showing signs of being a fascist, don't you think?

I think you have a problem with muslims specifically and are allowing a few rotten apples (every society has em) to colour your view of an entire group of British citizens, who should be allowed the freedom to live their lives.

Also, I have worked in London, so I do know a bit about whats going on there and as far I saw it, as long as you stayed away from the anglo, muslim, asian, african ghettos, you were okay. It was business as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X