• New redneck drone

Cool huh ;)

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Hell ya, I'd like to try that
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
      Hell ya, I'd like to try that
      Its a tad better than Icarus ever managed innit ;)

Comment

I'm sure Ryan Air will be offering "do it yourself" tickets to Ibiza in no time! :)
        If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
          I'm sure Ryan Air will be offering "do it yourself" tickets to Ibiza in no time! :)
          Ryan Air ,,anyone but them robbin bastards ,1.5 kilo over ,,80 pounds charge .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Ryan Air ,,anyone but them robbin bastards ,1.5 kilo over ,,80 pounds charge .
            What? You are a female now? What would you possibly have in your luggage to exceed the weight? My heaviest item on the airport is Laptop bag
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              What? You are a female now? What would you possibly have in your luggage to exceed the weight? My heaviest item on the airport is Laptop bag
              2 bags , one underweight , went through, they wouldnt bring it back , next one over , guess who packed em , clue , not me , prognosis ,,it freakin shoulda been me

Comment

Hear you loud and clear.

With females these days, and airliners charges for bags... You gotta triple-check the weight before leaving the house. It's worse then smuggling drugs.

When I was younger my Uncle and my aunt were going for a long stay in @#!$#@!$# (don't remember). Anyway, this is the first time I thought my uncle went cookoo... he was putting all mu aunt's bags on the scale. Smart man, I tell ya.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Awesome. Jet pack, B17, awesome.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Flying suit: awesome. I want 3.

Commercial flight: Can suck a D...I stretched a week-long trip to Vermont into two weeks and over 5000 miles, partially because I hate commercial flights nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      Flying suit: awesome. I want 3.

Commercial flight: Can suck a D...I stretched a week-long trip to Vermont into two weeks and over 5000 miles, partially because I hate commercial flights nowadays.
                      Yeah, but I an pee when I want.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh im sure there will be a way he can pee , speshly flying over people he , errrr ,admires frinstance vicdei
                        Last edited by tankie; 01 Aug 13,, 21:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Yeah, but I an pee when I want.
                          I've got more airliner lavatory time than anyone on this board, I guarantee it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                            I've got more airliner lavatory time than anyone on this board, I guarantee it. :)
                            Chogy ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Chogy ??????????
                              Him going there with the female crew is not an option, his wife is in the military IIRC :)

Comment

Working...
                              X