Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to topic, my 0.2 cents:

- limit or all together stop immigration from troublesome countries
    - immediately expel (and strip of citizenship, if it is the case) any individual that has ties with fundamentalist movements, in any way
    - contain as much as possible the countries that are exporting the ideology (including any funds, organizations, political support, etc)

IMHO, don't think that terrorism can be stopped 100%, but making harder for morons who want to blow themselves up to get where they want to blow themselves up might help..

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
      Ditto, I warned you but now you've been declared persona non grata but The Man. Push comes to shove, I'll line up with the Colonel, its shoving time so do us all a favor and begone.
      Doppelganger, I and many others have strongly suggested that you read more and post less. That suggestion is about to be drastically enforced.
      Last edited by TopHatter; 29 Apr 13,, 14:17.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
      X