How do we stop terrorist bombers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Yes, fucks like you starting fights you can't win, scream for help when you're getting your face kicked in, and whine like babies when I kick your ass back to your side of the line.
    - Taken back -

Sir, these things do not start overnight.

They build and build. And then the dam bursts.
    Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Apr 13,, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
      You could not stop the killing when it mattered Colonel sir.
      They (UNPROFOR) could and they would.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        They (UNPROFOR) could and they would.
        Unfortunately, not early enough for some.
        Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Apr 13,, 15:02.

Comment

So coming back to the topic of the thread, how do we stop terrorist bombers.

1) Strict control on the sale of fertilizer.

2) Alternative non-ammonium nitrate based fertilizer introduction and farmer subsidy.

3) Infiltration into places of worship and religious schools.

4) Introduce sleeper cells within ghettos and well know flash point areas.

5) Strict anti-terrorist laws that give real teeth to the police, WITHOUT POLITICAL MANIPULATION (a paramilitary police force within the force that answers to civil servants and not elected representatives).

6) Whistle blower protection ensured by the state, including alternate identities and means of livelihood elsewhere.

7) Financial incntives for actionable authentic information.

8) Close watch on all with known relations or links with enemy countries.

9) Tighten monitoring on foreign remittances from flash point sources or terror link countries.

10) Expedited closure of cases and execution of apprehended terrorists, without any normal post-mortem rights or rites.
          Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Apr 13,, 12:34.

Comment

You could not stop the killing when it mattered Colonel sir.

These things do not start overnight.

They build and build. And then the dam bursts.
            You fucking asshole

Operation Medak Pocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Say again that we did not do good and I will personally demand you get your ass handed to you!

Comment

You fucking asshole

Operation Medak Pocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Say again that we did not do good and I will personally demand you get your ass handed to you!
              Amazing stuff sir.

You were there? You have killed in combat?

Don't answer if you cannot. Let me read some more.
              Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Apr 13,, 15:24.

Comment

Why did your government issue a denial?

This sounds a lot like how our IPKF operations in Sri Lanka were treated later on.

Comment

Ok one more admission and apology coming up to Colonel sir before I retire for the night.

I am a well built guy. And I have trained in our village akhada at wrestling (kushti) since when I was a young kid with my brothers.

So when we had that exchange about killing each other, I must admit I was a little (secretly) amused.

I mean me being at the peak of my physical prowess and you being well ..... retired.

I must admit after reading the link that you could and would happily kill me.

And I am a kid dreaming and holding my dick.
                  Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Apr 13,, 15:09.

Comment

Ok one more admission and apology coming up to Colonel sir before I retire for the night.

I am a well built guy. And I have trained in our village akhada at wrestling (kushti) since when I was a young kid with my brothers.

So when we had that exchange about killing each other, I must admit I was a little (secretly) amused.

I mean me being at the peak of my physical prowess and you being well ..... retired.

What kind of fucked up apology/perspective is this? My lord...

Comment

Didn't realise that it was your regiment at Kapyong fighting alongside 3RAR Sir. Bloody tough fight that one. In some ways it is unfortunate that the anniversary of the battle falls on ANZAC Day here. It tends to get swamped in all he other commemorations - though there was a feature piece in one of the papers this year.
                      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by DPrime View Post
                        What kind of fucked up apology/perspective is this? My lord...
                        Pretty much par for the course with this one. Limited life expectancy here I suspect.
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                          Pretty much par for the course with this one. Limited life expectancy here I suspect.
                          One can hope. Looks like I missed a lot in the last little while... to my benefit. :)

Comment

Can you please go back to posting pics of girls in bikinis?

Right now, you are coming across as someone who has gone completely bonkers!

Comment

and i am a kid dreaming and holding my dick.
                              tmi
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X