• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran invents time machine

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' - Telegraph

now were really fucked!
    One cannot but examine it.

no one can predict or imagine but its a truth that is ......proved ,that man is beyond earth and into skies ,same way will be in time frame.so it is feasible and possible one day to travel through time ..imagine and today i am in the WAB sitting in India and writing on ...and you can read it right..have any one ever..yes...so today it is.

Comment

Im gonna ask him for next weeks winning lottery numbers :whome:

Comment

Hi Tankie thanks for visiting my page and my profile, thats great distribute some to me as i am not able to ask for the same till it is made public to a common man.i just mentioned that it is feasible that one day time machine may be invented.not any one on the earth would have imagined to have a submarine but people and all the governments do have it.it is the same case when all where astonished of the invent of a simple plane ....

Comment

I looked at your profile to check out whom im conversing with , I hope your enjoying WAB , and Mumbai from your recent move from Abbottabad , lottery tickets will have to be guessed i reckon ;)

Comment

WAB a nice platform to be in touch with the world and to share the thoughts and knowledge in your mind ,surely i shall guess it but let the machine be invented.its only the claim and not made public yet,means not easily acessible by the common man.

Comment

I take it you never have taken a course in quantum mechanics.

Comment

please proceed with explanation,its a science ,its not only mechanics its every thing in every part and in every form science exits,you breath..it is too a science so no doubt ,everything is feasible with science so no question of understanding me the quantum mechanics,i think you should change your way of thought process..shall not comment much over you as it is not personal and its discussion.

Comment

How I choose to confront ignorance and stupidity is my choice on my forum. This is a bullshit claim, especially for anyone who has any knowledge of quantum mechanics, let alone understanding of light.

In other words, you are just as stupid and ignorant as the idiot who claims he invented a time machine.

Comment

chatrapatiSAS Reply

Originally posted by chatrapatiSAS View Post
                    please proceed with explanation,its a science ,its not only mechanics its every thing in every part and in every form science exits,you breath..it is too a science so no doubt ,everything is feasible with science so no question of understanding me the quantum mechanics,i think you should change your way of thought process..shall not comment much over you as it is not personal and its discussion.
                    Backing up your arguments with some substantiated claims is a good way to enter into a discussion. Punctuating your arguments properly, makes it even better. Also, you should learn a bit more about the posters here, before debating. Many here have decades of experience both in the uniform and also without it. You would like to read through this thread to properly understand where I am coming from -

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html-
                    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Maj,

You are coming from... a military academy :scared:
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Bad news for Iran

Most likely with a time machine you can prove most religions to be real or fake.

I'm not sure the Abrahamic religions have great odds of surviving such scrutiny.

Comment

:pop:

Comment

thanks for the comments i accept it, lets feel the same,and so you do agree...

Comment

Why don't the Iranians re-invent the flying carpet!...Commuting through traffic will be so much better.
                              A flying carpet will reduce the need for petrol, which will lead to fall in dollar prices...they can hurt their American enemies .
                              Instead they went and invented the time machine....:slap:

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X