Pakistan 'expanding nuclear arsenal to deter US attack'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    Yes obviously sir. I already conceded superiority of US, Russia, and even China. My question was more about whether there was any other country besides thee above three that could fight and win a full on war against India.
    India could use the services of Yellow to confuse the US naval communications with his sophisticated phycological war gaming. Then we shall use our 15 Sea Harriers and make them look like the transformer machines, and create panic in the US Naval war room.

Of course we will have to pay Yellow by making him king of some state of ours.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
      We cannot be certain, as Pakistan helped test N Korean nukes in 1998 and possibly sent over some of theirs to test in the recent N Korean testing. All this suggests active CCP support to both Pakistan and N Korea.
      This is news to me, I will read more about this.If this is true then chinese intentions in NK is more complicated then I thought

To be frank, there no Chinese military equipment given to Pakistan that is a game changer (apart from the nuke technology and ballistic missiles). It does not matter if China sells Pakistan military equipment, if not China Pakistan would buy from someone else.

Pakistanis use Chinese equipment out of compulsion and not because they have a choice. Having said that, we in India may make fun of the crappy Chinese stuff, but we also admire your skill in indiginisation and innovation when it comes to military industrial growth.
      I see, thanks for your insight.
      That is without a doubt....but not for long.
      Can you tell me why?

I can think of 3 reasons:

1) improved sino-india relations thus no need for counter force
      2) india's military can fight china and pakistan at the same time now
      3) today's pakistani leadership that is friendly to china is losing power to islamic force that don't like china

Comment

Originally posted by Tennetc View Post
        Can you tell me why?

I can think of 3 reasons:

1) improved sino-india relations thus no need for counter force
        India and China only have a border issue that is a legacy of the colonial past. It is only a matter of time that this is resolved, it is a long standing problem, but not a difficult one to solve.

2) india's military can fight china and pakistan at the same time now
        No war is not an option for India or China, neither side can win it against each other. Besides both our nations have too much of business with each other to risk a war.
        3) today's pakistani leadership that is friendly to china is losing power to islamic force that don't like china
        The Pakistani leadership is islamic, have no doubt about that. They will play the same game with China in Xinjiang as they are playing with the US in Afghanistan.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

We cannot be certain, as Pakistan helped test N Korean nukes in 1998 ...
          And you can say this with certitude how exactly?
          Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
          https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

We cannot be certain, as Pakistan helped test N Korean nukes in 1998 and possibly sent over some of theirs to test in the recent N Korean testing. All this suggests active CCP support to both Pakistan and N Korea.
            Five Pakistani duds and three North Korean duds. If the Chinese are helping them, then I wish they give these two all the help that the Chinese can give and then some.

Comment

India could use the services of Yellow to confuse the US naval communications with his sophisticated phycological war gaming. Then we shall use our 15 Sea Harriers and make them look like the transformer machines, and create panic in the US Naval war room.

I don't expect much, captain......

Just an endless supply of Indian dancers , a lifetime supply of hot curry and maybe a cameo appearance in a erotic Bollywood movie.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Just an endless supply of Indian dancers , a lifetime supply of hot curry and maybe a cameo appearance in a erotic Bollywood movie.
                cant wait to see you with a plastic ribbed cap and a car battery plugged to yer bollocks :insane:

Comment

A "small" part would fit you.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    cant wait to see you with a plastic ribbed cap and a car battery plugged to yer bollocks :insane:
                    Don't make me drone yer ass, tankie.

Someone might accuse me of war crimes.

Comment

Don't make me drone yer ass, tankie.

Someone might accuse me of war crimes.
                      So you like the asses of fat old men. Wow, now your fascination with Celine Dion makes sense.

Comment

Now, now, Colonel.....

I'm just minding my own business here and being the perfect gentleman.

Not posting pics of Celine or making fun of Canada....

Why the preemptive strike?

Comment

Coz he can , n leave my arse outa this ,,one way st , einbahnstraße only

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            So you like the asses of fat old men. Wow, now your fascination with Celine Dion makes sense.
                            I said drone....not drill!!!!

Comment

Look wot you Indians started now ,,,,,,no wonder custer got pissed :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Captain Lemontree will forever have my gratitude for calling what I do a "sophisticated psychological war gaming".

And we did destroy them when the pilgrims showed up so.....

Comment

Working...
                                X