Miss Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Israel

Of the 20 finalists who were vying for the title of Miss Israel, six (pictured below) are currently serving in the IDF.

The pageant winner (below) was Yityish Titi Aynaw from Netanya. The 21 year old beauty served as an officer in the IDF.

sigpic

Friend(s) of yours?:confu:
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Friend(s) of yours?:confu:
      Why do you ask?You need Minskaya to give you their phone number?

Btw,IMO the 6 ladies are head and shoulders(not the shampoo) above the winner.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Out of all 7, the one with the flames on her boxing gloves is by far the leader of the pack
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Out of all 7, the one with the flames on her boxing gloves is by far the leader of the pack
          I'm rather partial to the gal next to her. What a beauty!
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I like the tall one on the right.She looks like she can beat all the other pageants,at the same time.
            And I like tall brunettes.Or blondes.Or redeheads.
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

We may not agree on much but here we are in lockstep.

Comment

I think its the one standing on the extreme right. She has that look about her. Of course I would defer to your instincts about your own women.

Comment

p.s. I see Mihais agrees with me.

Comment

Must be the old man here, all I can see is seven unseen mothers giving all you lads the evil eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      Must be the old man here, all I can see is seven unseen mothers giving all you lads the evil eye.
                      Yep, no doubt about it. I am the Old Man.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                        I think its the one standing on the extreme right. She has that look about her. Of course I would defer to your instincts about your own women.
                        Maybe he was referring to their ranks.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Why is Miss Flames uniform different color? Airforce?

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                            Why is Miss Flames uniform different color? Airforce?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ah ok, winter dress. Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                              X