Miss Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
    And BTW, I agree with Emily. Little Miss can't button her pockets is the hot one of the bunch.
    :) ha ha
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

And BTW, I agree with Emily. Little Miss can't button her pockets is the hot one of the bunch.
      Sir with all due respect to Emily mam, I was the first to spot her.

Just to clear this up. Are we looking towards the "Line of fire", or are we forward of the firing line looking down the "Rearward Extension of the line of fire"
      ha ha ha classic!!! :wors:

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
      I think I shall pack my bags for Goa this summer
      Sir all the action is currently at Pallolem this year. Morjim is rocking too. Please avoid Baga and Anjuna. Baga inundated by leching desis in ill fitting kacchas, and Anjuna inundated in ill fitting mammaries way past their prime.

Comment

Just to clear this up. Are we looking towards the "Line of fire", or are we forward of the firing line looking down the "Rearward Extension of the line of fire"
        No choice, GG. No one here has been kind enough to share a view of the rearward extension, so looking towards the line of fire it is!
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
          No choice, GG. No one here has been kind enough to share a view of the rearward extension, so the line of fire it is!
          Sir with board's permission may I help? :scared:

Attached Files
          Last edited by doppelganger; 07 Mar 13,, 07:14.

Comment

As a Capt in the IDF would you be OK with them looking like that for one of your personnel inspections?
            It wasn't an inspection. It was a social media event and they were not on duty.

Off duty and off base...

sigpic

Comment

Is that corret way to carry rifles? Does not look like you can get it into position quickly that way no? Is the situation in Israel so bad that these soldiers need to carry their guns to beaches and such, and even off duty also?

P.S. Sorry for the offtopic serious questions. I would rather jst concentrate on the curls.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                Is that corret way to carry rifles? Does not look like you can get it into position quickly that way no? Is the situation in Israel so bad that these soldiers need to carry their guns to beaches and such, and even off duty also? P.S. Sorry for the offtopic serious questions. I would rather jst concentrate on the curls.
                Israel is very safe. IDF soldiers off duty or on furlough are allowed to carry their issue-weapons provided the ammo clip is not inserted.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                  Israel is very safe. IDF soldiers off duty or on furlough are allowed to carry their issue-weapons provided the ammo clip is not inserted.
                  Now, let's play "where is the clip" on that picture:Dancing-Banana:
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    Now, let's play "where is the clip" on that picture:Dancing-Banana:
                    Israel is our friend. Any answer would jeopardize relations.

Comment

Then why do they keep carrying guns everywhere? Why not just leave them at the base or something?

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                        Sir all the action is currently at Pallolem this year. Morjim is rocking too. Please avoid Baga and Anjuna. Baga inundated by leching desis in ill fitting kacchas, and Anjuna inundated in ill fitting mammaries way past their prime.
                        Noted.
                        I rarely go to Baga for the reason you mentioned....I did not know Anjuna had gone so bad.
                        So it shall be Morjem thsi year....Palolem is too far south.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                          Noted.
                          I rarely go to Baga for the reason you mentioned....I did not know Anjuna had gone so bad.
                          So it shall be Morjem thsi year....Palolem is too far south.
                          Yes Anjuna was yucky when I was there early Feb. All sagging aunties all around.

Comment

I have many an observation to make, but I'm in class, I'll drop by again in the evening
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Am in class too. :)

Hope they are visual observations.

Comment

It wasn't an inspection. It was a social media event and they were not on duty.

Off duty and off base...
                                But in uniform. Therefore, they were representing the IDF. And the NCO Corps

Comment

Working...
                                X