• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    Blame Tarek :)

Or the Matrix.
    Why blame him? What did I mis?

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
      I think it's pretty obvious by now Iran couldn't have built this without significant "external" assistance. So the only question remaining is which western company broke the UN embargo, Airfix, Tamiya or Revell? Mark my words heads will roll!
      Tamiya wouldn't build crap like that

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
        Tamiya wouldn't build crap like that
        However, Japan does have a history of selling sensitive technology to enemies of the US.

Comment

I'm too lazy to post the links, but there are pictures available of a pilot sitting in this thing.

The distance from his knees, to the tip of the nose, is about a meter. Maybe less. There is enough volume in the nose of this thing to install an AIM-120 seeker head, but nothing larger.

And when the pilot moves (in a video), you can see the fiberglass mock-up shaking and moving back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
            You missed nothing.

But he's the Admin and a Kraut so he gets blamed for everything

Comment

Originally Posted by Doktor
              Blame Tarek

Or the Matrix.
              Originally posted by Neo View Post
              Common Neo, I do understand you have been avoiding us for a while, while gulping hundreds of those cold bottled stuff.
              But common, the Doktor still can not be a Mis.;)
              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                You missed nothing.

But he's the Admin and a Kraut so he gets blamed for everything
                I thought the j00s get blamed for everything while a kraut schemes to take over the world....
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

How about that? It really can fly..

Powered by Photoshop
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J`ve View Post
                    [ATTACH]31922[/ATTACH]

How about that? It really can fly..

Powered by Photoshop
                    Yeah, so it's supposedly cruising at 30,000' WITH IT'S FLAPS DOWN!
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Honestly, this thread isn't as fun nor does it have the traction I was hoping it would.

Can someone change the title of the thread to: "Why the admins suck and list thing that you don't like about the mods" so it could go for a few more pages?

With a title like that, it has the potential to surpass the "Random Thread" in page count....

Oh, and Stitch sucks.

Comment

Yellow, is something bothering you, something you feel you need to get off your chest before you start crying?
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                          Yellow, is something bothering you, something you feel you need to get off your chest before you start crying?
                          As a matter of fact, yeah.

But I'm not going to tell you.

You'll just have to wait for the manifesto to come out.

I'll be naming names.

Comment

I would actually love to read this manifesto. Please, please, please, please publish it!!!!!!
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                              Yeah, so it's supposedly cruising at 30,000' WITH IT'S FLAPS DOWN!
                              The engines are so powerful - they have to keep the flaps down to avoid going into orbit.
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I want one of these for xmas!

iran new stealth fighter

Comment

Working...
                                X