Concealed weapons: US court upholds New York state requirement for permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandala View Post
    I have been mugged several times and nearly murdered. Is that a special need?
    Only if you are a liberal politician it seems. If you are an every day Joe then FU is the typical response to a CCL request.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

It's interesting how the courts believe that it's OK to NY to have gun laws more strict than the federal law, but it's NOT OK for Arizona to have voting laws more strict than the federal law.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
        Has anyone (who would have had a right in a shall issue state) ever been denied the permit, carried anyway, been in a defensive shooting and then charged? Until those conditions are met it will be hard to show injury and thus the right to tort. However, if a person does meet those requirements then there is a strong argument to strike it down.
        Bernhard Goetz, aka the "subway vigilante" took out 4 young thugs who were trying to turn thier lives around in 1984. Innocent of all charges except carrying without a license.

Sure wish I didn't lose all my guns in that canoe trip - sometimes it's dangerous out there...
        "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

Move Arizona to NY ;)
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by tuna View Post
            Bernhard Goetz, aka the "subway vigilante" took out 4 young thugs who were trying to turn thier lives around in 1984. Innocent of all charges except carrying without a license.

Sure wish I didn't lose all my guns in that canoe trip - sometimes it's dangerous out there...
            Maybe the federal government should start regulating boating and guns, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Boating
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
            X