Africa Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africa Info

Anybody care to share any stories and/or info about Cape Verde, Senegal, Liberia, Cameroon and South Africa? I'm scheduled to hit all these countries and train with local military in the coming months and would appreciate and advice or info. Also, I have a stack of photos for sharing, including of the Navy vs Notre Dame game in Dublin when I get back to the states.

Slap some bug juice on your bare ass before putting on your trousers and going out for the night. Lots of biting bugs in 3rd world shitters. I have had malaria twice but not since I started protecting my ass.

Goree Island off the coast of Dakar is really worth a visit. Rue Ponty in Dakar is a night life area. The Senegalese keep their beer cold but all the ho's can be annoying.

Joberg is one of my favourite cities in Africa. Dodgy and dangerous if travelling on a backpacker budget though as long as you don't leave the hotel you will be fine. The first time I went in 98. The area Around Rocky / Ralligh St. was a happening place for both tourists and locals. Beer was cheap, pot was plentiful, the ho's left you alone for the most part and locals would ask me where I was from. Last time I went was 04. The area Around Rocky / Ralligh St. was a happening place for locals. Beer was cheap, pot was plentiful, the ho's left you alone for the most part and locals would ask me why I was there.

Comment

As harsh as this sounds, keep your fly buttoned. The hookers ALL have HIV. It's sad but true.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X