No announcement yet.

Zombie Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had a misfire with CCIs. But the cheap stuff does misfire sometimes.
    I've gone through a couple different types of CCIs in 22LR, never had a misfire with a couple hundred rounds. Remington Golden Bullets are the best cheap stuff I've bought; the powder burns quicker (I can really tell with my semi-auto) than any other cheap stuff, and have had 1 misfire out of about 400 rounds. Remington Thunderbolt isn't as good; more of a lower-grade ammo. The worst 22LR I've got is Winchester Xpert hollow-point. Doesn't feed well at all, and I've had about 20 misfires in a box of 550. And the powder burns VERY slow, as I get a bit of gasses that blow out the ejection port sometimes.
    But 22WMR, I've never had any problems with those.

Geez, I'm getting to be some kind of rimfire connoisseur or something.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      I actually like Beaugestes Katana idea.

good compliment to a flame thrower and my 9mm.

LOL
      Katana, Wakazashi, Medieval Battle Axe, and a Ka-Bar if there's nothing else and/or a zombie is really violating my personal space. It'd probably go through a skull as easily as the broken mallet went through a latex mold of the stuntman from Dawn Of The Dead 04.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
        You people are going to run out of ammo sometime... .22 WMR is the way to go up to 150 yds.
        Past that, I'd go either .204 Ruger, 5.56, or .300 RSAUM out to visible range.

P.S. Lunatock: love that avatar and sig; General Greivous was awesome in that movie :).
        Don't overlook the little Clone Wars cartoon if your able to see it again. Greivous kicked ass in that as well.

Hmm, wonder if there will be a crossover of sorts on the newgrounds/Osama.com site. Somebody made a short flash animation that had Vader, Palpatine, and OBL.

Comment

you are all going on report.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
            Don't overlook the little Clone Wars cartoon if your able to see it again. Greivous kicked ass in that as well.

Hmm, wonder if there will be a crossover of sorts on the newgrounds/Osama.com site. Somebody made a short flash animation that had Vader, Palpatine, and OBL.
            ?? Clone Wars cartoon?
            I do have star wars 3 on DVD (with chinese subtitles; and it's not a pirated in-theater recording; it's the real thing), and he does kick ass. Should have ripped apart Ben Kenobi.

And...

"you are all going on report."

Comment

?? Clone Wars cartoon?
              I do have star wars 3 on DVD (with chinese subtitles; and it's not a pirated in-theater recording; it's the real thing), and he does kick ass. Should have ripped apart Ben Kenobi.

And...

"you are all going on report."
              Yeah cartoon network aired an animated mini-series to explain events between eps 2 & 3

We're probably on the watch list of yet another "defender of freedom". Freelancers and just all around idiots that have the war on terror, but seem to be begging for a second revolutionary war at the same time.

Comment

Haha, I'm still confused.

Comment

Haha, I'm still confused.
                  Well if it is some idiot that thinks the patriot act allows him to act in cruel and unusual ways to whoever he feels like, it may become painfully clear soon enough.

Comment

IFC is playing zombie movies tonight...lol. I'm watching Dawn of the Dead, and haven't seen it for years. I love how when they arm up at the gun shop in the mall (haven't seen one of those in years either...) the one guy grabs two CAP and BALL 1860 Colt revolver clones. You've gotta love hollywood...

Yeah, give me the gun that takes ten minutes to reload, thanks.
                    Rule 303

Comment

This is all a sneaky plot to trick me into telling what guns and how much ammo I have. All us ‘tin-foil hats’ are smart enough to see through such a ploy. Using the illusion of playing a real life video game to circumvent my defenses and take away my home defense.

They are here, on the
                      web and in our homes. They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The sky is falling too...
                      AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

Lol. :)

Comment

I dont see a damn thing fun and/ or exciting if the dead rise with a hunger for the flesh of the living, to me that pretty much licks balls. Well if I had to protect myself, Id prolly like to have a shotgun, but more over Id like to have my hockey equipment to wear as armor, so those sick bastards couldnt bite me (as easily) then Id want some kind of melee weapon, and then Im going through them. More likely tho, Id rather have enough food and be able to get to my roof and hope I can wait those bastards out.

Comment

Originally posted by ak-dave
                            This is all a sneaky plot to trick me into telling what guns and how much ammo I have. All us ‘tin-foil hats’ are smart enough to see through such a ploy. Using the illusion of playing a real life video game to circumvent my defenses and take away my home defense.

They are here, on the
                            web and in our homes. They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The sky is falling too...

Dang, you caught me. The killer space clowns told me to find out how many guns everyone had so they knew whose eyeballs to suck out first. It wasn't my fault, my tinfoil hat had the shiny side in..I DIDN'T KNOW...I JUST DIDN"T KNOW...THE SHINY SIDE HAS TO BE OUT!!!

I'm sorry FlyingCaddy, but the killer clowns have given the zombies...gasp...ladders!
                            Last edited by Beaugeste93; 24 Jun 05,, 16:28. Reason: typo
                            Rule 303

Comment

Originally posted by Beaugeste93
                              Ok. After playing a lot of Doom3 yesterday and seeing a bunch of "Land of the Dead" commercials, I came up with this.
                              What's better than Doom 3 is the trailer to an upcoming X-Box 360 game with the working title Dead Rising. From the looks of it it's a protaganist that looks like the "hero" from GTA 3 fighting the undead with whatever he can get his hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaugeste93
                                Dang, you caught me. The killer space clowns told me to find out how many guns everyone had so they knew whose eyeballs to suck out first. It wasn't my fault, my tinfoil hat had the shiny side in..I DIDN'T KNOW...I JUST DIDN"T KNOW...THE SHINY SIDE HAS TO BE OUT!!!

I'm sorry FlyingCaddy, but the killer clowns have given the zombies...gasp...ladders!
                                MANNNNN I just hate idea of zombies, and what kind of zombies are we talking about here, ones that know how to climb ladders that requires some degree of higer level thinking than the common movie zombie, if they can climb ladder why not use firearms, hell why dont they just get a few tanks and make this entire thread really interesting. And at the current time I am not aware of what the state of the art in Personal Infantry Anti Tank Weapons is. But still if I HAD to fight the zombies....
                                1. I want some sort of armor, make them bastards have to work for each bite
                                2. To hell with firearms, just get a good melee weapon and just cut or hammer your way through
                                3. and maybe a good meat cleaver.

Comment

Working...
                                X