Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Double Edge

Sir,
    What surprises me is that you immediately started trashing your own and have not said a word about the atrocity that was committed.

When you say:

There, at that meeting, Chidambaram (the current Indian Home Minister) gave the genocide order: “Kill about 50 Muslim youth”.

Your answer ........
    That's your first tell.

This says it all doesn't it.
    Last edited by Tinu; 15 Jul 12,, 17:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      What's the purpose of this discussion?

Tinu?
      Sir, Just to highlight that Indian Democracy Is Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People.

Can you imagine a hard-line Hindu nationalist leader like Subramanian Swamy comparing the atrocity with those committed by Nazis.

Discovery of 2000 mass graves - has anybody even talked about it. Except one gentleman who saw such things in Indian state of Punjab.

Deliberate and planned burning of villages in North East India.

This is the norm in India.

Comment

Since when 50 is consider a genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Since when 50 is consider a genocide?
          I didn't say that Colonel Sir, Mr Subramanian Swamy said it.

Would you consider 2000 mass graves as genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinu View Post
            Sir, Just to highlight that Indian Democracy Is Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People.

Can you imagine a hard-line Hindu nationalist leader like Subramanian Swamy comparing the atrocity with those committed by Nazis.

Discovery of 2000 mass graves - has anybody even talked about it. Except one gentleman who saw such things in Indian state of Punjab.

Deliberate and planned burning of villages in North East India.

This is the norm in India.
            Are those 2000 graves identified. The period of burial, the nationality, CoD..?

And since you could find it on the net, it's not a big secret, is it?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Are those 2000 graves identified. The period of burial, the nationality, CoD..?

And since you could find it on the net, it's not a big secret, is it?
              Nor sir it is not a secret indeed. It was New York Times report.
              http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/op...democracy.html

Comment

Let's see,were those 50 members of a rare population of 100?Were those 2000 members of an almost as rare population of 3000?Unless that's the case,we have to many genocides,or rather we have to many idiots writing articles or making TV appearances.There's a dire need for a genocide among idiots.
                Those who know don't speak
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                  Let's see,were those 50 members of a rare population of 100?Were those 2000 members of an almost as rare population of 3000?Unless that's the case,we have to many genocides,or rather we have to many idiots writing articles or making TV appearances.There's a dire need for a genocide among idiots.
                  This comment is a bit offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinu View Post
                    @Double Edge

Sir,
                    What surprises me is that you immediately started trashing your own and have not said a word about the atrocity that was committed.

When you say:

There, at that meeting, Chidambaram (the current Indian Home Minister) gave the genocide order: “Kill about 50 Muslim youth”.

Your answer ........
                    That's your first tell.

This says it all doesn't it.
                    Your sources are not reputable at all. If you want to have a discussion as opposed to a pissing contest then you need to work a great deal more on those. For future reference I would not put much stock into ANYTHING SS says or claims. As he has an obvious agenda.

I can hardly wait to see your 'Exihibit C' for this thread

Comment

He linked NYT article.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Your sources are not reputable at all. If you want to have a discussion as opposed to a pissing contest then you need to work a great deal more on those. For future reference I would not put much stock into ANYTHING SS says or claims. As he has an obvious agenda.

I can hardly wait to see your 'Exihibit C' for this thread
                        If you compare killing of innocent human beings around Bangalore, as a pissing contest - go piss your heart out.

Comment

Buddy,I think you''ll have very soon some angry Germans coming with the hammer of Wotan upon you.IE,the mods.

Killing innocents is very serious,but unless you kill a lot there is no genocide and nothing is soaked in blood.
                          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

According to that NYT link, there are 2,156 bullet riddled bodies,

Many were men described as “unidentified militants” killed in fighting with soldiers during the armed rebellion against Indian rule during the 1990s, but according to the report, more than 500 were local residents.
                            It is sad state of affairs, but there is still no lasting peace in Kashmir (no int'l border there) yet and it is hard to make unbiased investigation there.

Comment

According to that NYT link, there are 2,156 bullet riddled bodies,

It is sad state of affairs, but there is still no lasting peace in Kashmir (no int'l border there) yet and it is hard to make unbiased investigation there.
                              I agree with you.

Comment

Dok,militants,from Pakistan or not cannot even move,let alone fight without some contacts among local population.It's not that I'm familiar with the situation in the theater,but this is a logical conclusion.IA officers can shed some light.I'm not suggesting a significant degree of support,but even if there are a few dozens up to a few thousands helping with weapons caches,safehouses,couriers,informants etc... it's still support.These guys can be caught in the middle of the action and get killed along Pakistani militants,but technically they're locals.

Comment

Working...
                                X