For Ooe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Lukins,

I know you're lurking around somewhere. Can you drop by and translate that for me?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Mr. Lukins,

I know you're lurking around somewhere. Can you drop by and translate that for me?
      In lieu of the fair Mr Lukins having to waste his time, allow me.
      Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Your lower than a snakes nuts , a pollies excuses , fess up , you know what , SWWNBN means , ya scurvy pox doctors clerk* ,,,,any way warrabout the engine then Richardkopf
      "Taking as given your well deserved reputation that were moral standing to be ascribed vertical measure, your own rating would be well below a serpents gonads; ranking indeed around the level of political dissemblage: given also your propensity for said dissemblage amounting to base deception in the level of your comprehension of the aformentioned acronym: you should immediately prostrate yourself before your betters, confess your sins and divert the course of this fine discourse no more penis head.

*we take it as read that the meaning of "scurvy pox doctors clerk" is self evident.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

AR,

I know you're lurking around somewhere. Can you drop by and translate what Pari said?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          May I remind you, you are not everybody.

P.S. WTF is SWWNBN
          DO NOT MAKE US OPEN THE MAW TO HELL!!!!!!

(PS: Google the most famous Canadian singer not named Anne Murray who married an old fart and has a Vegas show)
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

AR,

I know you're lurking around somewhere. Can you drop by and translate what Pari said?
            You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

That is how we say it in Boston.
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

Dok? Mihais? Tarek?

Care to try translating what tankie said?

Should've known better than to ask a Kiwi or a Bostonian to translate english....

Comment

Care to try translating what tankie said?
                To put it bluntly, in deference to you Yellow, tankie is, in a word, untranslatable; you either get him, or you don't. I take it you don't.

And, actually, he IS speaking the Queen's English, better than you or I can.
                "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Tankie:

Never mind these low lives. I enjoyed the hell of the video...man's a genius. Great photography and music. But now what...? Anyway, thanks.
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                    Tankie:

Never mind these low lives. I enjoyed the hell of the video...man's a genius. Great photography and music. But now what...? Anyway, thanks.
                    He is certainly a one off JAD , very dedicated and extremely talented ,

Yella ,read n digest you buffoon .

Pari many thanks for your extremely easy to understand (which to be fare was not needed by any intel body ) translation ,brilliantly written ;) and everyone else who has tried to educate a piece of pork by the name of Yellowfever :whome:
                    Last edited by tankie; 26 Jun 12,, 09:58.

Comment

Just for Yella so you dont get a complex

IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD

1. U can't count your hair
                      2. U can't wash your eyes with soap
                      3. U can't breathe when your tongue is out

Put your tongue back in fool.

10 Things I know about you...

1) U are reading this
                      2) U are human.
                      3) U can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips
                      4) U just attempted to do it
                      6) U are laughing at yourself
                      7) U have a smile on your face and you skipped No.5
                      8) U just checked to see if there is a No.5
                      9) U laugh at this because you are an idiot & everyone does it too.
                      10) U are probably going to send this on to see who else falls for it
                      Last edited by tankie; 26 Jun 12,, 16:27.

Comment

Pari many thanks for your extremely easy to understand (which to be fare was not needed by any intel body ) translation ,brilliantly written ;) and everyone else who has tried to educate a piece of pork by the name of Yellowfever :whome:
                        Pleasure's all mine good sir, why the buffoon cannot understand the most concise of Her Majesty's dialect is beyond me.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          Pleasure's all mine good sir, why the buffoon cannot understand the most concise of Her Majesty's dialect is beyond me.
                          Gadzooks Sir , thou art indeed concise and literate .The buffoon shall now wear jesters robes ,,,,,even tho the lucky sod won on 19 :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Gadzooks Sir , thou art indeed concise and literate .The buffoon shall now wear jesters robes ,,,,,even tho the lucky sod won on 19 :Dancing-Banana:
                            Ah,tankie, my good man, you are not going to bring me down from the afterglow of the wonderful week I had, no matter how many seemingly normal people you get to gang up on me.

The lucky sod won on 19 again that night and also on 20.

(Memo to all you roulette players out there: when you see 19 hit, stack at least a ten on 20 and 21 on the next spin. There is an excellent chance that the little ball will land on either of those numbers. It doesn't make sense but the powers that be designed the world that way)

As far as stitch and Pari partaking in the bashing of an innocent man (me) I shall refrain from answering in kind since both suffered as children from watching their mothers constantly walking around in combat boots.

Comment

Bring you down , pppppppffffffffffffftttt no way hose a , who could we pick on if ya was to slink off draggin yer knuckles towards the twilight zone

Comment

I had another look at this marvel and was wondering about the power output , it would drive a fare sized model battleship or even a scaled tank , what a fantastic model tank/boat it would be , diesel power instead of electric ,imagine world demand from modellers , wow. :wors:

Comment

Working...
                                X