This new movie Battleship...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new movie Battleship...?

Rusty's and the other old timers are gonna love the last 15 minutes of it.

The old ship is good, but the rest of the movie is such a complete nonsense that I regret the time spent watching it.
    Thanks god I haven't paid for it since today one can find almost everything on the web.

Comment

I'm going to see it opening weekend with some friends, we're making a weekend out of it in Orlando.

I'm expecting a big dumb loud popcorn movie...sort of a Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer picture without Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

It was stupid.....and it was fun.

Suspend your beliefs and get a tub of popcorn. I might be in the minority but I had more fun than watching the Avengers...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          It was stupid.....and it was fun.

Suspend your beliefs and get a tub of popcorn. I might be in the minority but I had more fun than watching the Avengers...
          Nah, I doubt that Battleship could ever live up to The Avengers. But I intend to do just that, suspend beliefs and enjoy the movie :)
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Both movies are fantastic, fun to watch.

Only thing I wasn't able to understand (Battleship movie) the mapping of Pacific ocean with Radio signals when satellite communication fails and the ship gets stuck in a big sphere of alien shield.

Comment

Working...
            X