X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      No. A Warrier is a South Indian, Hindu caste of the Ambalavasi (temple-personnel) community from Kerala, India. Whereas a Warrior is a person skilled in combat or warfare.
      Excellent, Mr. Lukins.....

That could almost be the starting sentence of a Wikipedia entry.

Comment

The Best Warriors

The Mado's and the Dion's come to mind. Deadly.:scared:
        sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

You really don't want to join the dinosaur ranks, don't you Major?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            Excellent, Mr. Lukins.....

That could almost be the starting sentence of a Wikipedia entry.
            Almost but not. Wikipedia indeed ;)

Comment

No. A Warrier is a South Indian, Hindu caste of the Ambalavasi (temple-personnel) community from Kerala, India. Whereas a Warrior is A: a person skilled in combat or warfare.B: A British IFV not very good at either.
              edited for accuracy.... :P

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                edited for accuracy.... :P
                I never trained on the Warrior IFV but did have a few years with RADEN 30mm and thought it a very good weapon. Not as good as my 105 or 120mm of course.

Comment

I never trained on the Warrior IFV but did have a few years with RADEN 30mm and thought it a very good weapon. Not as good as my 105 or 120mm of course.
                  Yup, and that comment was tanker based, hell the thing doesn't even have an ATGM. But all in all it was an unfair comment, it is a British vehicle after all, not French.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                    You really don't want to join the dinosaur ranks, don't you Major?
                    Nope. Not as long as you don't turn herbivorous. ;)
                    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

If I were to disappear all of a sudden, all you'd be left with are serious conversations about Iranian nukes and Israeli propaganda and those are where the likes of JAD and astralias thrive, posting their huge "I'll put you to sleep right now" posts...

Would you really want that?
                      :) ...
                      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Wow.....

For some reason, that little smile made me more nervous than Tarek messing with my account or the Colonel threatening to track me down to shove a hockey stick into a sensitive area...

Comment

Wow.....

For some reason, that little smile made me more nervous than Tarek messing with my account or the Colonel threatening to track me down to shove a hockey stick into a sensitive area...
                          no worries...I was smiling because it's probably true. ;)
                          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

And not because he has anything planned for your immediate future....
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ray View Post
                              Anyone know any good warriors of the ancient era? My pick is onn the spartans but I dont want to stick with that opinion if there were better fighters out there
                              The Mongols led by Genghis Khan. Without a doubt. May look like a bunch of nondescript thugs (which they may well be) but they can whup anyone's ass by their hardiness and sheer aggression and cruelty to all who oppose them(psychological warefare) Moves fast, silent and fluid (great horsemen) and needs little logistical support for large scale long-ranged operations (lives on the spoils of victories)

Comment

Please, this thread has been hijacked recently, we would appreciate it if you take your being serious elsewhere :Dancing-Banana:
                                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                                X