Marine Corps Insists Marines Are Too Dumb to Know This Is a Nazi Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustavaris View Post
    Being dumb and politically incorrect a-hole does not exclude ability to be a great killing machine.
    thats the point...a dumb killing machine...great at killing but for why?
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
      thats the point...a dumb killing machine...great at killing but for why?
      When it comes to combat, I bet they will follow orders blindly and are willing to drop on the sword. That's all that matters for the Corps.

It's not their fault for being caught doing stupid things... I think it is their superiors to be blamed for all this.

However, keep in mind that I am a civie, so I might be completely wrong.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
        Anyone with such knowledge of military atrocities certainly has civilian figures to hand but kept to the subject in hand. I still find it difficult to understand how nobody found taking a photograph with a flag that resembles the SS insignia found it highly offensive. Were they all ignorant of it's significance?
        There are many idiots who have SS insignia and swastika painted on their moterbikes. They think it is cool. :confu:
        Maybe, this is what makes them sort of ingnorant.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          When it comes to combat, I bet they will follow orders blindly and are willing to drop on the sword. That's all that matters for the Corps....
          i see your point but you must see mine too. i started to think that these types caused incidents like in Guantanamo or Afghanistan

these types can ruin millions of dollars spent for PR with one single photo or action.

btw i dont think that Corps spends all that money&time to get cannon fodders
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Oh, I totally see your point, however, in any organization, be it military or civilian, there are dumb folks. There is no vaccine for stupidity, yet.

I would be more worried about LEO and Lawyers. They make bigger impact in human lives.
            Last edited by Doktor; 17 Feb 12,, 10:29.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post

btw i dont think that Corps spends all that money&time to get cannon fodders
              They certainly not cannon fodder and the vast majority of Marines are hard working Professionals and I wouldn't mind having a couple of them behind me in any fight...make that in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                Smart Marines? I've heard of such things, but never seen them. I thought they were just like the Yeti or Nessie
                For your sake I hope GG is on a break
                "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                  For your sake I hope GG is on a break
                  If you read carefully post #74, you will notice both of his knees hurt him. Few days ago in another thread he told the Col only one of his knees is bad.

GG is silent, and frankly haven't read much from Ben since that comment

Comment

Working...
                  X