No announcement yet.

2021: The New Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actualy I think there is very little difference between the Nigel Farage and the Tory Eurosceptics (of which I class myself one) such as my MEP Daniel Hannan or John Redwood. The main difference is that UKIP is a one issue Party whereas the Conservatives actualy have to have answers to the problems - and then explain why their answers aren't working!

Comment

Exactly right snapper , Farage is along with your party CORRECT in what they say (amalgamate ) , please read some comments posted after this next vid

Farage eXposes Euro-Scam 2011 - New World Order Bankers Don't Care -- Are You Listening America? - YouTube

Comment

Nigel Farage's comments awaited with bated breath , refounded = we screwed it , twist it about and throw more money at it hoping the minions will accept the shit we have allowed .Thank f#ck UK never joined the euro but when it goes tits up we will be (uk ) back in a worse recession

German Chancellor Angela Merkel kicked off a crunch week of talks on saving the euro by laying out a vision Friday for a "fiscal union" in Europe, ahead of a pivotal summit of EU leaders.
        A day after French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that Europe needed to be "refounded" in response to a crisis that has threatened the very existence of the EU, Merkel insisted that progress had been made.
        Speaking in a hotly awaited speech in the German parliament, Merkel said Europe was "on the verge" of creating what she called a "stability union" for the 17-nation eurozone, with greater budgetary discipline and control.

"Anyone who had said a few months ago that we, at the end of 2011, would be taking very serious and concrete steps toward a European stability union, a European fiscal union, toward introducing (budgetary) intervention in Europe would have been considered crazy,"

ENTER FARAGE , HE TOLD YOU SO

She said she would be holding talks with "almost everyone" in the run-up to a summit in Brussels next Friday that many commentators have dubbed the last chance to save the single currency, introduced with such euphoria a decade ago.
        And she confirmed she would be heading to Paris for talks with Sarkozy on Monday to thrash out a joint Franco-German position on changing the EU founding texts ahead of the summit.
        Highlighting the challenges that face Europe's leaders, around 17,000 people demonstrated in Athens on Thursday in a bid to force the new government to abandon austerity measures.
        The sixth general strike this year in Greece shut down public services and crippled train and ferry services.
        Nevertheless, European stock markets rallied at the open, following Asian gains, as traders continued to be generally bullish in the wake of joint central bank action Wednesday to ease tensions in the global financial system.
        And the euro held steady against the dollar and yen in Asian trade on Friday as investors breathed a sigh of relief over European bond sales that hinted at rising confidence in the region's public debt.
        But despite a sense of optimism, EU authorities should be acutely aware that the eyes of the world will be on them next Friday, one trader in Asia said.
        "Investors are monitoring the EU summit next week and the monetary policy meeting by the European Central Bank before that," said Masatoshi Sato, strategist at Mizuho Investors Securities, referring to a rate decision next Thursday.
        In a landmark speech Thursday in front of 5,000 cheering supporters, Sarkozy warned that the developed world was entering a "new economic cycle" dominated by debt reduction, heralding tough times ahead for jobs and business.
        "We must confront with total solidarity those who doubt the stability of the euro and speculate on its break-up," he declared.
        "France is fighting with Germany for a new treaty. More discipline, more solidarity, more responsibility ... true economic government" he said, urging members to adopt a "Golden Rule" obliging them to balance their budgets.
        Merkel said she was heading to Brussels "with the aim of changing the EU treaty" to push through her goals, which she summed up as follows: "Rules must be respected. Respect for them must be supervised. Their violation must have consequences," she said.
        And she warned that the eurozone would go it alone if no agreement could be struck on EU treaty change, while stressing that the euro club was open to anyone who wanted to join.
        Traders want to see more decisive action by the European Central Bank, stepping in to buy up the bonds of distressed eurozone nations, effectively acting as the lender of last resort as in Britain or the United States.
        However, Merkel again dismissed this, stressing the ECB's independence and insisting: "The mandate of the ECB is different to that of the United States Fed or of the Bank of England," referring to the Federal Reserve Bank.
        "It is written clearly in the treaties: the mandate is to guarantee price stability and that is exactly what the ECB is doing and ... I am completely convinced of that," she said.
        She also reiterated that eurobonds, a pooling of the debt of eurozone nations, was not the solution to the crisis, saying that anyone who believed that to be the case "had not understood the nature of the crisis."
        Germany, Europe's top economy, believes that both eurobonds and any compromising of the independence of the ECB would lead to inflation, which the central bank was set up to prevent.
        Merkel said the stakes could hardly be higher, as Europe headed into a week that will likely define it for several years to come.
        "Europe is in its most difficult existential test. As chancellor, I am going to do everything ... to ensure that Europe comes stronger out of this test than when it went in," she told MPs.
        "Despite all the turbulence we have seen in recent times, the euro has proved itself. It is stable ... the euro is much more than just a currency," she added.
        "The future of the euro is indivisibly linked with the unification of Europe
        Last edited by tankie; 02 Dec 11,, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          "The future of the euro is indivisibly linked with the unification of Europe

Thanks for the news.Now let's translate :''we don't give a damn about reality as it is,we'll crush any resistance to our project''.

The issue,judged by my primitive mind, is simple.The different economies will not be made fully compatible by mere speeches ,not even by EU decrees.They'll be made somewhat compatible by transfer of wealth.Naturally, this would have happened in cycles: cheaper southern currencies and workforce competes with more productive and better quality northern products and takes a share of the market.
          Artificially it can be done by taxing the crap out of everyone N of Alps and sending paychecks.Since my dear motherland will be on the receiving end of this flow of money I have a proposal:you send the money directly to me and I'll be kind enough to give you a drink.The alternative is to just give me the money ,or else...

p.s I don't actually need your money,since my problem is I can't get rid of the bunch of morons that made everything in their power to weaken our country and economy.Same bunch of crooks that depend on your money to stay in power.I made the above proposal since otherwise I'll see nothing of the cash.
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
            Since my dear motherland will be on the receiving end of this flow of money I have a proposal:you send the money directly to me and I'll be kind enough to give you a drink.The alternative is to just give me the money ,or else...

p.s I don't actually need your money,since my problem is I can't get rid of the bunch of morons that made everything in their power to weaken our country and economy.Same bunch of crooks that depend on your money to stay in power.I made the above proposal since otherwise I'll see nothing of the cash.
            Romania was orginally going to join the euro in 2015 but your president has put it off for a couple more years. This euro crisis has made those that have yet to join it even more sceptical.

Comment

If the Eurobonds are brought into use it will dwarf what we paid in compensations to Soviet Union after the WWII, and that amount of mnóney was much more than caused the collapse of German economy after WWI. What Mihais wrote above is right on target, but they are already doing it. Germans are neutered shadows of their former selves and I doubt whether they can grasp what is going to be done to them if the plans of the Comission go through, but the Finns are going to boil over. There are groups that say that even the current decisions made by our goverment are close to high treason.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                Romania was orginally going to join the euro in 2015 but your president has put it off for a couple more years. This euro crisis has made those that have yet to join it even more sceptical.
                Ahh,my dear President,the CINC.If he tells you there's only one Sun in our solar system,don't believe him.

It's not about EZ alone,it's the whole EU Treaty which they try to change.Remeber back when Lisbon somehow passed,many decried it,but also there were some others than the euroccrats that were glad;Lisbon set a limit(sort of) to further expansion of USE.Now we'll be back to where we started,if Ms Merkel will have her way.If they pass all they want USE can be considered a reality.

There is another point.With or without euro,if PIIGS will get a ton of cash,non-EZ members will also get their share.''We'll '' impose this,since we have a vote.
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Mihais, with 1/5 of the money the "morons" will receive and spend in the next year you should be perfectly capable to dethrone them in 6-9 months :Dancing-Banana:
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I can dethrone them myself in 3 months and with only 20000 bucks,if I were willing to break every oath and law.10000 for a good .50BMG rifle and another 10000 for ammo.

The problem is there is no alternative,no real opposition and no left or right.It doesn't matter the current crop will be voted out,the next ones are the same ole,same ole.At local level it won't matter,since the current mafia will just change colors over night,as they have done for all my life.Everyone has to go and make way for decent people to step in.

Comment

Oh, I meant legally. Besides, my guess is the only oath you made is you will defend your country from inner and outer enemies. No problem with that part ;)

10000 for ammo? Boy you have some serious cleanup to do.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        Oh, I meant legally. Besides, my guess is the only oath you made is you will defend your country from inner and outer enemies. No problem with that part ;)
                        No comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        10000 for ammo? Boy you have some serious cleanup to do.
                        That's the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

I can dethrone them myself in 3 months and with only 20000 bucks,if I were willing to break every oath and law.10000 for a good .50BMG rifle and another 10000 for ammo.

The problem is there is no alternative,no real opposition and no left or right.It doesn't matter the current crop will be voted out,the next ones are the same ole,same ole.At local level it won't matter,since the current mafia will just change colors over night,as they have done for all my life.
                          Ah, isn't it a perfect democracy?

I bet Lybians will be inspired by your example! Or may be you should be inspired by theirs?
                          Winter is coming.

Comment

I think you missed the point and I pretend to miss your sarcasm because of that.

I CAN do it,but I'm not doing it YET.I need a mandate from the people in some form.The oath has first the words:''I ... swear to defend my country,even at the cost of my life.'' Respecting the laws and regulations comes after that.Our army has done just that in 1989.The country is eternal.The laws and those who pass them are not.

This has squat to do with Libya.

Comment

I think you missed the point and I pretend to miss your sarcasm because of that.

I CAN do it,but I'm not doing it YET.I need a mandate from the people in some form.The oath has first the words:''I ... swear to defend my country,even at the cost of my life.'' Respecting the laws and regulations comes after that.Our army has done just that in 1989.The country is eternal.The laws and those who pass them are not.

This has squat to do with Libya.
                              What future awaits Libya?

One band of thugs replaced by another, with a silent approval from the West, while country goes deeper and deeper downhill. Sounds familiar?

And what do you need mandate for? To overthrow one democratically elected government and to replace it with another ... democratically elected government! What a change! I bet they will be complitly new, honest people (with a full approval from the West of course!)
                              Winter is coming.

Comment

Yes,it's a fiasco and I don't remember saying a good word on the whole affair.But dude,with all respect,what has Libya to do with anyone in EU?

Comment

Working...
                                X