Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I commend Double Edge for focusing on sources and for a lucid essay on the subject.

I would like to amplify just one point.

People with personal opinions need not fear stating them without piling on references to others who share the same opinion. But they must be able to substantiate any facts on which they, or their like-minded sources, rely for justifying their opinion.

Also, we should be careful not to resort to ad hominem arguments. This goes as well for self-qualifying statements, such as IQ claims, which suggest the other fellow is unqualified to engage in whatever issue is being discussed.

And finally, we have gone far afield from the original topic. Unless most everyone here wants to continue going in circles, perhaps we should allow this thread to cool for a time, until some new development re Iran and nukes comes along.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by troung View Post
      You should claim your proud Kipchak heritage - as a direct racially pure descendent of the people who (re)founded the Romanian state... :wors:

==============
      I thought we descended from ancient cimerians as Conan himself.
      J'ai en marre.

Comment

• Nope,those went to the Mid East.But we used to send Achilles and friends to the south.They weren't good enough :pari:
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• there´a theory that this here is Thule.

of course there was a nice theory from some italian, that Trojan War was fought in nd around of Helsinki, capital of Finland
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• 1979/Mihais/BD1:

Let's try to get back on topic.

Comment

• OeO, thanks for your example in deleting those posts.

On that note I am closing the thread. It henceforth becomes reference material.

Comment

Working...
              X