This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Administrator

Since your current administrator prefers to waste his time with doctors and hospitals the power that be (= the staff) have decided that a second admin is needed. After we spend weeks weighing the qualification and characters of all staff members, looking for the most suited, we disregarded those things completely and simply drew straws... and here is the guy who lost:

Astralis

So please welcome your newest Overlord and feel free to call him Pinky from now on (sure he might ban you, or play with your account in revenge..but that is a risk I am willing to take).

How do you draw straws online?

Hope the 2nd admin will manage to make Yello in pink and black stripes.

Good luck astralis.
    Last edited by Doktor; 02 Nov 11,, 14:51.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Good luck Astralis and good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        How do you draw straws online?
        You Draw Straws- Randomly Make Group Decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
          Nothing is sacred anymore.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I submit an opinion that Astralis is not Admin material as his significant other is pretty and not a blood sucking vampiress.

Also, he is not sadistic enough and somtimes portrays an image of himself as having a real life.

Finally, the term, "Chinese American Admin" does not have the flair of, let's say,"Kraut Admin" or "Kiwi Admin".

Comment

I submit a motion that in order to prove his worth as Admin, Astralis mess around with Yellow's account for a bit, just to make sure he knows how to use all the pretty new functions. All in favor?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congratulations Astralis
                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

ah, the true sign of the inmates taking over the asylum

BR,

but YF is already doing such a fine job complimenting his new Overlord...i may require appropriate, ahem, compensation to do such an act after he's been so nice and all...:)
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder. I think the staff may have erred in choosing their new admin...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

BR,

that statement sounds so wrong, you oughta put that into your sig.

oh wait...
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Congrats Astralis!
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

congrats
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

I'm proud to wear that sig line for the time being. I'll erase it when I get home from class later tonight

Comment

WOOT, congratulations Pinky (may I call you Pinky, it's so much easier then Astralasisian) damn fine choice
                              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                              X