No announcement yet.

2012 election predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've made my donation, 100 NIS (~$25) to the Lone Soldier Center in Memory of Michael Levine. I full expect all of those who have made wagers over the past year to fulfill their obligations and make their donations as well.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      Obama scrapes a win, GOP moderately increases in house & probably takes senate.

If Obama does win GOP supporters trot out all the excuses thye've been banking for years - its the media and/or the vote was rigged (I see some have already started). Expect levels of lunacy that make birthers and truthers look mild & reasoned by comparison.
      As anothe big fella once said - two outta three ain't bad. Guess I gets to keep me tenner.
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• YellowBelly predicted:

Obama Wins.

Repubs take over the Senate.

Repubs expand the lead in the House.
        and bet $100 to a military charity association. One right, one wrong, one yet to be determined.

Snapper:

Obama win in my opinion, by I know little of US politics therefore I wager 5 Euros
        Called it right.

Dale's wager was very specific, and his terms were the most interesting:

Obama loses to the RomneyBot 9000 in a 40 state Republican sweep.

Repubs pick up the Senate, probably 53-47.

Repubs make minor gains in the House.
        When I win, I get a day of unbannable posting simply due to language and attitude. Subjects would still be off-limits (i.e. I can call someone a &@^@#%#$ because of what they typed, but can't refer to their wife/family, etc.).

Lose, and I post in only haiku or limerick form for a week.
        When Dale wakes up from his drunken stupor and realizes that this is not some drunken hallucination and Oh-Bummer still is president, we will all be interested in hearing what he was to say.

The rest of you buggers all made predictions, but none of you wagered. As the WABookie, I proclaim that you all officially suck
        Last edited by bigross86; 07 Nov 12,, 10:23.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          YellowBelly predicted:

and bet $100 to a military charity association. One right, one wrong, one yet to be determined.

Snapper:

Called it right.

Dale's wager was very specific, and his terms were the most interesting:

When Dale wakes up from his drunken stupor and realizes that this is not some drunken hallucination and Oh-Bummer still is president, we will all be interested in hearing what he was to say.

The rest of you buggers all made predictions, but none of you wagered. As the WABookie, I proclaim that you all officially suck
          I don't sit on fence
          Sometimes that means I eat crow
          Color me stunned g'night

:)

-dale

Comment

• You, sir, are a gentleman

Comment

Working...
            X