Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    Humor is different in different cultures too - some things that are very funny in the US might not even be mildly amusing in England, and this is more pronouned when the languages is different.
    Very true , I recall when living in Herford , the Benny Hill show was shown dubbed or subtitled ? very funny in England , went down like a sack o crap in Germany :slap:

Comment

• the food product is actually SAUERKRAUT.... "Sourkraut" refers to a certain grumpy old platoon sergeant of Germanic heritage

Comment

• Originally posted by sourkraut115 View Post
        the food product is actually SAUERKRAUT.... "Sourkraut" refers to a certain grumpy old platoon sergeant of Germanic heritage
        Or Tarek.

Btw...correcting tankie's grammar is a lifetime job.

Don't even start.
        Last edited by YellowFever; 09 Oct 11,, 18:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Or Tarek.

Don't even start.
          Heeey where u been ??? awol was it :whome:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Heeey where u been ??? awol was it :whome:
            Yeah. The sourkraut pinked me so I went on a drunken bender.

Comment

Yeah. The sourkraut pinked me so I went on a drunken bender.
              Fermented ya last brain cell huh , pfffffffft wouldnt catch me going on one :whome:

Comment

• Sourkraut - thanks for the spelling correction. I'm just a dumb old country boy when it comes to things like correct diction and spelling.
                sigpic

Comment

Fermented ya last brain cell huh , pfffffffft wouldnt catch me going on one :whome:
                  Yeah, cause you've never actually left your last bender!
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    Yeah, cause you've never actually left your last bender!
                    You don,t know just how close you are there Benny boy :tankie:

Comment

• Oh, I know exactly how close I am, I'm staying right out of smelling range. Getting kinda rank there, ol' boy...
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                        Oh, I know exactly how close I am, I'm staying right out of smelling range. Getting kinda rank there, ol' boy...
                        Hmm a bit rich from the early morning yankee drinker :whome:

Comment

Or Tarek.

Don't even start.
                          Correct. If he spelt it sourkraut that's what he means ;)

Comment

Hmm a bit rich from the early morning yankee drinker :whome:
                            Hey, unlike tankie, I know how to use (and spell) things like "deodorant" and "shower"

Comment

• Oooooooooo......

:pop:

Gonna sit back and enjoy this......the two rabid dogs will get tired and attack me any minute now.

Might as well sit back and enjoy the show of them biting into each other's arse.....

Comment

• You can relax for the meantime. Tankie first has to focus and find out that you're not one of the voices in his head

Comment

Working...
                                X