Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's up for some early morning drinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's up for some early morning drinking?

At approximately 12:30 EST Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will speak before the UN General Assembly. His speech will most likely be one of the most important speeches made on the Middle Eastern and Israeli/Palestinian situation in recent history.

Who am I kidding? It's an excuse to drink!

Every time Netanyahu says

Jewish State
    Only Democracy
    Terror
    Jihad
    Right to Defend Itself/Ourselves
    The Bible

my mates and I are going to have a swig of beer.

Every time Netanyahu mentions the Holocaust a beer will be sculled or a shot of harder booze will be done.

All members of WAB are more than welcome to join!

The speech (probably) will be broadcast live from one of these 2 websites:

United Nations Webcast

Israeli & Palestinian Leaders Address General Assembly | C-SPAN

Join The Game!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Ya gonna be mortal drunk in 45 minutes Benny

:tankie::danc::tankie::danc::tankie::tankie::tanki e:

Comment

I've got 2 liters of beer and 1.3 liters of cider for the swigging and 2 bottles of Scotch for the hard shots. Hoping it'll last!
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Is that just for you or is it shared ?

Comment

Depends on how much the other folks bring

Comment

How long will the speech be?

Who is scheduled after him and at what time?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Probably half an hour or so. No idea who's after him

Comment

Just enough time do get drunk, but still be able to walk I assume.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Walk? Who said anything about walking? There's a reason this is being done at my place...

Comment

Sounds like the Brent Musberger game when watching college football games in the States. Whenever Musberger, an announcer, says the word "Folks" you have to either chug a beer or do a shot. He says it so often that I am usually tipsy by halftime and knee-walking, snot flinging, commode hugging drunk by the end of the game....definitely for Saturday games only...no Thursday night games!
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Bloody brilliant speech!!! Good on ya, Bibi!!! Say what you want, the man's a great speaker. Only drank a liter and half or so, though...

Comment

We played a similar game back in the days.

The "Picard" game where we sit togeher and watch "Star Trek" and whenever Picard mentions "subspace" we'd drink half a bottle of beer. When he says "warp factor" we'd take a shot of scotch and when he says "Make it so" we'd take a shot of scotch and chase it down with a bottle of beer.

If he were say something in an alien language it was to pour a bottle of beer in a big glass and fill it to the rim with scotch and down that before the next commercial break.

For some reason I remember watching every episode of TNG but I don't know how any of them ends....
                        Last edited by YellowFever; 23 Sep 11,, 20:11.

Comment

Drinking games rock!

Comment

So does having sex with Alicia Silverstone but you don't see me starting a thread about it...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                              So does having sex with Alicia Silverstone but you don't see me starting a thread about it...
                              You have our permission to start that thread any time you want ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X