No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only plausible explanation is that this is done by US liberal establishment (Clinton/Soros/Saudi) because the same pattern emerges in both Romania,Macedonia and now Serbia. That is the only link I was able to figure out so far. There are a lot of purple/blue haired hipster girls at the protest, that indicates SJW. Plus with Canvas and Marovic's arrival, chaos is guaranteed. Problem with Canvas is that it is a front for DIA operations or structure that uses DIA for its personal projects and gains. But that is an US issue and a pretty big one, since implies corruption at the highest level and that is Sessions job if I am not mistaking.

As for Marovic he already has US experience with Occupy Wall street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOmwRfPrL4
    Last edited by Versus; 04 Apr 17,, 22:29.

Comment

• I simply don't see any other explanation than this one. Clinton was involved with creation of Great Albania and aiding the Albanians in that effort, in return all whom were involved were rewarded, Madeleine Albright got the telecom and Wesley Clark got the mines and coal deposits. US army got the Bondsteel base and a lot of loyal head cutters for future operations. Bob with Gene, cooked up the "non violent manual", which is in line with Bob's green beret training as a force multiplier, to do the job. Preparation was done trough Soros that created the "blue heads" and SJW that are "weaponized" later on and "brought" Milosevic down.

Problem with this situation is that Vucic works for them, so why bother taking him down if he is doing what he is told? If Vucic is good for both liberals and Putin, whom wants to take him down? Whom will benefit form Serbian civil war?
      Last edited by Versus; 05 Apr 17,, 07:13.

Comment

• I've been racking my brains and still nothing adds up.

Comment

• Maybe, Vucic isn't the target at all...back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
            It doesn't make any sense, Vucic is in a hand of liberals, he is completely obedient little colonial manager that does master's bidding. He also got support from Putin. So what is catch? Unless we have a third player...
            Can't have it both ways.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Can't have it both ways.
              So you think that this is a payback for weapons procurement from Russia? Looks plausible, but the thing is that there is so much hidden rage in the society that can easily get out of control. I don't know, I will try too look deeper into it in the coming days.

Comment

• Not sure that is what he said...

Comment

• I just got back from work and went trough the protesters. I am not sure that they know why they are protesting. But yeah, they are all ANTIFA and SJW's.

Comment

• So, Doc, tomorrow the French will decide about Haradinaj extradition. This was all a preparation for something much bigger and I am afraid that we both know what it is.

Comment

• It is official now...Canvas has returned.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                        It is official now...Canvas has returned.
                        These snowflakes need to experience a dictatorship to see what it's like.

But hey, the commies were good. Go figure. I triple dare you.

WRT can't have it both ways comment, the days of flirting with both sides without consequences ended in 1980s.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Heh, I always liked Blizzard's epic cinematic. This one describes our current situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNPklbYWh04

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            These snowflakes need to experience a dictatorship to see what it's like.

But hey, the commies were good. Go figure. I triple dare you.

WRT can't have it both ways comment, the days of flirting with both sides without consequences ended in 1980s.
                            Well, that is the "trader (smuggler) mentality" that has developed here. It's creation began after the Crimea war and I will describe it in great details, because I have actual statements of our first central Bank governor, regarding that issue.

Comment

• Our most liberal brain washing tv station, the b92 did a poll today, regarding the April 6th 1941 (the day when Nazis attacked Yugoslavia and bombed Belgrade) only to find out that 1 out of 12 young people knew the significance of that date.

Comment

• Lets recap

https://vimeo.com/34179193

The sum of this action is:
                                1. According to the US firm that deals with finance, the Global Financial Integrity, in the period between 2001-2010, from Serbia trough illegal means, 51 billion US dollars has been taken away.
                                2. Our national debt in that period rose from 14,17 billion in 2000 to 24,18 in 2015.
                                3. Industry has been destroyed
                                4. Belgrade has been turned into biggest brothel in Europe.
                                Last edited by Versus; 07 Apr 17,, 21:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X