No announcement yet.

Chogy joins the Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you are the super-powers of this world does not give you the right to dictate policy to us.

All we want is for you to leave us alone.

You can only push us so far before we take matters into our own hands.

Ugly moderators!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Ugly moderators!
      Then, take matters into your own hands. Do you really want to take me on?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        Then, take matters into your own hands. Do you really want to take me on?
        I guess that would depend on what you are wearing at the time.....
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm pretty sure Yellow would jump OoE no matter what he was wearing
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You've got to love a thread that devolves as this one has done.

Explosives, bustiers, cheetos, and whips. Shows that nothing is off-limits.

AFAIK "Chogy" doesn't mean anything. Maybe it did to the guy who made the list... perhaps it was the name of his dog, or his iguana. Who knows. It was only for operational use, not as a nickname.

I think the strangest thing about my explosives arrest was this ultimate irony...

I had been well-trained to resist interrogation in SERE school. Taught to recognize common techniques, like good cop, loaded question, etc. After the arrest, I was interrogated by two OSI dudes, and my government-provided training kicked right in, code of conduct and all that. I survived it, at least didn't incriminate myself (or my buds) any further.

This was all long before 9-11; buffoonery like that wouldn't go over very well these days.

Comment

Yeah, that's nice and all, but Yellowbelly's a fat pervert ;)
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

By the way, Urban Dictionary has a very interesting definition for Chogy. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure Yellow would jump OoE no matter what he was wearing
                  That's ok. It's been a long time since I chewed a dog for breakfast.

Comment

Just because you are the super-powers of this world does not give you the right to dictate policy to us.
                    Oh yes it does. :)

All we want is for you to leave us alone.
                    Nope. :)

Go ahead, make my day. :)

Ugly moderators!
                    We can be. ;)

Originally posted by bigross
                    By the way, Urban Dictionary has a very interesting definition for Chogy. Enjoy!
                    Oh..SNAP !!!

Comment

Perhaps one of our good for nothing moderators or admin will finally get off their lazy asses and declare the food fight that has already been going on for the better part of two days?

Hell, we might even get TJ off his favorite sheep so Pari can have another go!

Comment

I just realized this page is full of mods and admins and I'm the only normal one posting on it.

Anybody that wants to know how it feels to be involved in a war armed with a slingshot while everyone else has sub-machine guns and rocket launchers, please p.m. me.

I think I know.

Comment

I'm a former Mod. I know all the secrets, but no longer have use of my powers. I do know they way into their secret hideout, though, if you wanna strike at 'em from behind. Who am I kidding, you want anything to do with an Admin's behind

Comment

Well, few months ago when Pari was admin I woulda taken you up on your offer but seeing as how a sado-masochist from Germany is our new admin.....

Comment

Wow, you really don't know how to read, do you? Pari is as much an Admin as the Krazy Kraut vampire lover

Hmmm... I wonder if the Krazy Kraut will catch on as a nickname for Tarek. What do you think?

Comment

Pari is still an admin???

Didn't know that....wow.

And what's with the angry bird avatar??

It's not like they have smartphones in New Zealand.

Krazy Kraut sounds umm.. I dunno...we can do better than that!

Comment

Working...
                                X