X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Craziest Low Pass Flyby I’ve Ever Seen

Fake or not?

The Craziest Low Pass Flyby I’ve Ever Seen

A Spanish pilot friend of mine sends me this stunning video of a low pass flyby in Argentina. I just can't believe the mad man who was flying this jet got it so close to the ground.

The airplane is an FMA IA 63, an Argentinian trainer jet that can also fight in combat. I don't know what speed he is pushing, but this 31-foot wingspan bird can reach 442 knots (509mph, 819km/h) at almost 23,000 feet. One thing is for sure: By the looks of it, it can't be flying much higher than one meter from the ground at the lowest point.

Eat your heart out, Maverick.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Wow

Comment

They're going to have to adjust RADAR for that guy. Great flying or a total nutjob:)

Comment

It looks like it wasn't his time yet, but with flying like that - I am afraid that time is coming soon.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

How about this for Crazy.

Have always had a little doubt over whether this is real or not.

Regards

Arty
          "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

One of the easy ways to tell the fakes is these shots are done in either 30 or 25 frames per second. At the supposed speed these shots, especially the air trainer would be a blurred smear in the frames. Instead itś as clean as a whistle.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
            X