Real Madrid 0 : 2 Messi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid 0 : 2 Messi

The Spanish king should seek for another team to be "Royal", as Real clearly is not

Yeah I know the referee hates Real and that wasn't for a red card ahahahaha
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

I watched this match, once again Messi proves he's the best player in the world and abetter player than Ronaldo. Now we get to finally see a rematch between Barca and Man U at Wembley, I know that Man U wants revenge for 2009 but can they stop this awesome team. I certainly dont think so, Barca is on a roll right now, there offence is simply exceptional with Lionel Messi and their defence is extremely strong too. Their morale is high and it would take an exceptional performance from Man U to put a brake on Barca. Messi vs Rooney will be mouth watering too watch as Messi decimated his other rival Ronaldo, lets see what can Man U come up with to tackle Messi.

Comment

A kid comes home to his father:

- Dad I don't like you, you beat me often. Actually I don't like mom as well, she beats me, too!
      - Ok son there must be someone you like.
      - Oh, I really like Real (M), they don't beat anyone.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        A kid comes home to his father:

- Dad I don't like you, you beat me often. Actually I don't like mom as well, she beats me, too!
        - Ok son there must be someone you like.
        - Oh, I really like Real (M), they don't beat anyone.
        Except ManU.
        Bog visoko, a Rusija daleko.

Comment

Working...
        X