No announcement yet.

In Honour of a certain Colonel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG What else was he wearing with the white fuzzy heels? A leather boustier perhaps? :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
      OMG What else was he wearing with the white fuzzy heels? A leather boustier perhaps? :slap:
      Surely the Colonel would never be seen wearing last seasons boustier. It's just not the done thing ;)

Comment

Did they release the Col on his own or do we need to chip in for bail money?

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
          Did they release the Col on his own or do we need to chip in for bail money?
          Not sure, but if we need to bail him, count me in ! :)

Comment

Hate to break to you bunch but it wasn't me. I and a number of others were enjoying a 21 year old Aberfeldy.

Comment

^^^ I'm not sure where Aberfeld is, but did you check her ID?
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
                ^^^ I'm not sure where Aberfeld is, but did you check her ID?
                Well, it says 21 year old on the tag but she sure tasted like a 21 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Well, it says 21 year old on the tag but she sure tasted like a 21 year old.
                  LOL! don't know quite how to respond to that one....

Comment

What a wonderful gesture.

Is there any way of looking up the history of the sword? Any markings or anything? Could have a hell of a story attached to her.

No whiskey in the house but I've been watching CFL and drinking beer. So here's to you Sir, cheers bud.
                    Originally posted by GVChamp
                    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                      LOL! don't know quite how to respond to that one....
                      At $70CDN a shot, she better be 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
                        What a wonderful gesture.

Is there any way of looking up the history of the sword? Any markings or anything? Could have a hell of a story attached to her.
                        It is an extreme honour WAB has given me. The only story that I want is that WAB has given it to me.

Comment

Understandable but it is a wonderful piece of history.

You earned it being a part of history and all ya old bugger.

:D
                          Last edited by Repatriated Canuck; 10 Sep 11,, 07:10.
                          Originally posted by GVChamp
                          College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            It is an extreme honour WAB has given me. The only story that I want is that WAB has given it to me.
                            Sir, Is that anything like "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"?

As for the 21 year old....What happens in Canada stays in Canada.
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

$70CDN a shot? Prohibition is back?
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

It was a charity event and an expensive bottle of scotch.

Comment

Working...
                                X