No announcement yet.

What happens if we fail in Libya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day here and you are already making derogatory comments about millions of people.
    Out of curiosity, how many muslims have you talked to ?
    J'ai en marre.

Comment

Originally posted by aeneasy View Post
      they are not my country,so I had no opinion.I am doubt about the opinion of Muslim.maybe they admire Bin Laden more than Saladin now.
      First post you had opinion, 2nd post you did no have an opion fllowing with another outlandish opinion. So which one is it? Do you have an opnion or not? When did "west soldiers traveled" all over Iran?

BTW: If you get proper travel credentials (i.e Visa) you can legally travel in any nation in the world.

Comment

Iraq,Afghanistan,Iran,Libya.west soldiers travelled all over the Muslim land from east to west.
        Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
        First post you had opinion, 2nd post you did no have an opion fllowing with another outlandish opinion. So which one is it? Do you have an opnion or not? When did "west soldiers traveled" all over Iran?

BTW: If you get proper travel credentials (i.e Visa) you can legally travel in any nation in the world.
        1,what I said in first post are fact,not opinion.I am just doubt about the opinion of Muslim,after all,many terrorist are muslim.why they choose that way?
        2,When did "west soldiers traveled" all over Iran?
        maybe next year,we all know US government want to announce Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as terroristic organization.
        3,did those west soldiers come to muslim land with Visa in their hands?

Comment

1,what I said in first post are fact,not opinion.I am just doubt about the opinion of Muslim,after all,many terrorist are muslim.why they choose that way?
          maybe next year,we all know US government want to announce Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as terroristic organization.

Their Government is their Visa. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
            Their Government is their Visa. :)
            Nope, they all have AmEx

I don't get one thing

When westerners intervened to help Bosnian and Kosovar muslims it was about protecting civilians, prevent ethnic cleansing and other "principles" it was OK.

When for the same or similar reason the same powers intervene in a country that happens to be muslim it is a problem.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

How else a man can find his way to heaven and put his hands on 72 permanent virgins so quick?

maybe next year,
              If it has not happened yet then you might consider modifying your list.

we all know US government want to announce Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as terroristic organization.
              IRGC is already in USDoS terrorist organizations list. Canada and EU will follow soon.

You might want to read Dave Lukins comment again.;)

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Nope, they all have AmEx

I don't get one thing

When westerners intervened to help Bosnian and Kosovar muslims it was about protecting civilians, prevent ethnic cleansing and other "principles" it was OK.

When for the same or similar reason the same powers intervene in a country that happens to be muslim it is a problem.
                You nailed it.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                  You nailed it.
                  Third time in a decade..

Fool me once...
                  Fool me twice...
                  Fool me a 3rd time

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
                    How else a man can find his way to heaven and put his hands on 72 permanent virgins so quick?
                    If it has not happened yet then you might consider modifying your list.
                    IRGC is already in USDoS terrorist organizations list. Canada and EU will follow soon.
                    You might want to read Dave Lukins comment again.;)
                    Three strikes, he's out and you hit the home run! Great reply buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                      Nope, they all have AmEx

I don't get one thing

oh,what means " for the same or similar reason ".Are you going to label Muammar Gaddafi as " ethnic cleaner "?

if you have your problems ,I also have problem about these pictures

you optimistic guys,I hear that Muammar Gaddafi said he regret abandoning research on nuclear weapons.and he had persuaded Kim Jong II abandon nuclear weapons,which make him look like a fool now.if there would be another leader in some area who were disliked by western countries in future,what would be his choice?
                      Last edited by aeneasy; 07 Apr 11,, 13:14. Reason: more words

Comment

Qaddafy abandonned his nuclear program because he did not have the expertise nor the equipment to make enriched uranium, not because he had became good.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Qaddafy abandonned his nuclear program because he did not have the expertise nor the equipment to make enriched uranium, not because he had became good.
                          Was that the primary reason or rather what happened to Saddam as a consequence ?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            I never said Gaddafi is a good man or ever became good.
                            you'd better ask CIA to make sure your message.
                            And even if you were right,we all knows Gaddafi has a lot of gold.when he met Kim Jong II,why didn't he say:"I give you gold,you give me expertise and enriched uranium" instead of persuaded Kim Jong II abandon nuclear weapons.don't you think Kim Jong II didn't have those either? I remind you,north Korea is a very poor country,Kim Jong II need gold badly.
                            Last edited by aeneasy; 07 Apr 11,, 13:16.

Comment

1) Qaddafy did not have that much gold ... or oil.

2) The DPRK needed Chinese rice a hell of a lot more than Libyan gold.

3) KJI never abandoned the nuclear warhead program

4) Pakistan's AQ Khan offerred his expertise and his equipmentto Qaddafy. Qaddafy could not afford the price.

5) Qaddafy already bought a Chinese warhead blueprint from AQ Khan. His scientists could not make heads or tail.

6) You know a hell of a lot less than you pretend to know.

Comment

2 heads of States taking pix together or even signing a peace treaty don't mean jack.

These 2 took many pix together and signed a pact but not long after they were bombing the daylight out of each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X