bigross86: Another Cook in the Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigross86: Another Cook in the Kitchen

Someone’s got to make all those butter cookies to serve with the Colonel’s scotch, and after the holidays, we’re running low on both. Therefore, it is my pleasure to introduce latest purveyor that has been added to the team:

bigross86

Please join me in giving him a hand as he fumbles with the apron and rolling pin . . .
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Get to baking!

Congrats Ben
    Last edited by Albany Rifles; 03 Jan 11,, 20:30.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

My congratulations to yet another young tankie....errr, tanker. Them damned Brits.

In any case, go get 'em, Ben. The kitchen awaits.;)
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Congratulations! Though I do have to admit that I am running out of witty things to say in these threads *g*

Comment

Wait a minute. Isn't cleaning the bathroom the first duty? Or has Tarek being permenant assigned to that?

Comment

cleaning the bathroom? I've been on the pot this whole time! Got a lot of reading done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
              cleaning the bathroom? I've been on the pot this whole time! Got a lot of reading done.
              Good Lord. Ok then you need to supply BR with a hazmat suit.

Comment

does BR now do the sammiches too? anyway, congrats.
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Thank GAWD I now have help in the kitchen !!! Way to go BR !!!

Comment

Thankx to the staff for selecting me and all the well wishers for, well, the wishes...

I've been here since I was 16 or so, and I'll daresay I'm one of the youngest steady posters here on the board. WAB has done much to shape my outlook on life and I don't hesitate asking the folks here for advice when I need it.

Yeah, enough with the mushiness. Julie, step aside, go take a bit of a break, see if you can get your leather back from Zraver. First up we have an order of wings, after which we're gonna have some sweet chili chicken and potatoes, with some sliced roast beef and turkey for anyone that wants themselves a sammich. Just a word, if I'm cooking, I'm not cleaning up afterward.

Hmmm, I wonder how Yellowbelly is gonna react when he sees this... :banana:
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      Thankx to the staff for selecting me and all the well wishers for, well, the wishes...

I've been here since I was 16 or so, and I'll daresay I'm one of the youngest steady posters here on the board. WAB has done much to shape my outlook on life and I don't hesitate asking the folks here for advice when I need it.
                      You certainly have.

Yeah, enough with the mushiness. Julie, step aside, go take a bit of a break, see if you can get your leather back from Zraver. First up we have an order of wings, after which we're gonna have some sweet chili chicken and potatoes, with some sliced roast beef and turkey for anyone that wants themselves a sammich. Just a word, if I'm cooking, I'm not cleaning up afterward.
                      Oh, yummy !!! I'll clean-up if you cook. Oh hey, did you try my wing recipe yet?

Hmmm, I wonder how Yellowbelly is gonna react when he sees this... :banana:
                      I was wondering the same thing. Where is he anyway?

Comment

Please welcome bigross86 as a Military Moderator on the World Affairs Board.

His promotion completes the moderation team of the Military Command, a team an administrator and three moderators who have primary responsibility over the Military Affairs & Equipment Discussion category, and secondary responsibility over the International Defense & Geopolitics category. Now all that's left is to find the right candidate for the role of Military Administrator.

Ben (or as I prefer, Big Ross) adds a unique quality to the WAB Staff - his service and experience with the Israeli Defence Force. He also will help to provide coverage in a time area we are currently lacking -- the Middle East and Eastern Europe area, helping bridge to bridge the gap between Tarek Morgen aus Deutschland with Parihaka in Nieuw Zeeland.

The man is willing, and definitely able to perform the task we have asked of him. So again, a warm welcome for Big Ross.

-Ironduke
                        Last edited by Ironduke; 03 Jan 11,, 23:52.
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

congrats BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            Oh, yummy !!! I'll clean-up if you cook. Oh hey, did you try my wing recipe yet?
                            Not yet. Apparently some pepople in my family have a problem with deep frying stuff. Cowards...

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            I was wondering the same thing. Where is he anyway?
                            I dropped him a PM a while back, he said he was quite busy but hoped to pop in a little after New Years. Well, it's a little after New Years. I'm waiting...
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Not yet. Apparently some pepople in my family have a problem with deep frying stuff. Cowards...
                              Wow...I'm speechless to that.

I dropped him a PM a while back, he said he was quite busy but hoped to pop in a little after New Years. Well, it's a little after New Years. I'm waiting...
                              I'll send him one.....

Comment

Working...
                              X