Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OoE Reply

Colonel,

"I would have at least thought you put up a much of a fight as I did. It took them over 2 years to get me to agree to join the MP program and then, they offerred me the mod ship of the military forums. I realized I was hooked and gave in."

I deferred two years ago last month. I had my doubts then and still do about my fitness but I deeply value this board's purpose and am happy to help in any capacity. We'll see how matters proceed.

The WAB is a beautiful place in virtual-world and deserves preserving.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Congratulations S-2 .
      J'ai en marre.

Comment

1979 Reply

Thanks 1979. You've long-proved a valued contributor with your insights to history, specifically W.W. II. Your thoughts are deeply appreciated.:)
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Sir,now you DO have the big guns at your disposal.Congratulations.

The whole stuff happening these days shows how great deeds are always done in secret.
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Mihais Reply

"The whole stuff happening these days shows how great deeds are always done in secret."

Those who know don't speak...;)

Comment

Well, Steve, neither my Mounties nor your Badgers were able to pull of wins thsi bowl season....hope this new "honor" doesn't cause you head to swell too much!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

A.R. Reply

"...hope this new "honor" doesn't cause you head to swell too much!"

Hindenburgish already, that would be difficult.;)

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                  Hindenburgish already, that would be difficult.;)
                  Oh, the hummanity!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Congratulations to you, buck. In addition to your new capacity as mod and M.P. status, I see you're a double-dipping defense professional. Outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                      Congratulations to you, buck. In addition to your new capacity as mod and M.P. status, I see you're a double-dipping defense professional. Outstanding!
                      Just wanted to make sure it sticks, Steve!
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Aw just great. Just my luck. Now I gotta be nice to ya, Steve.

Comment

sooo.... i can already see your moderatoring options - HE-FRAG,ICM,ILLUM,SMOKE,COPPERHEAD,CHEM. or NUCL.?
                          but seriously Steve - my congratulations!
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Congrats S-2
                            For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

i did not see separate threads (yet) for Albany Rifles and Bigross´s promotions, so i use this space to congratulate these gentlemen as well!
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

well...well...well...look what happened. Congrats :)
                                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                                X