New moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New moderator

It's with great pleasure I announce the first stage of the true new world order with the appointment of Tarek Morgen as moderator. After various threats by me including banishment to the gulag if he refused he has gracefully accepted the position, giving him full access to the cheetos pool, the single malt cupboard and of course the butter cookie lounge located in the Lubyanka Wing.
    Welcome to the Commissariat comrade!
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

let the ass-kissing commence.
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Ass kissing. This guy dated a vampire. Nothing short of blood sacrafice would do. Hey YELLAR!

Comment

excellent choice

Oh and Tarek....

:banana:
        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          ...Hey YELLAR!
          No frenching YF, you remember what happened last time.....:roflmao:
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Tarek, my friend, despite what the Colonel and highsea says, you know I will not stoop to ass kissing anyone, especially someone as fine and as handsome as you.

I know for a fact that, you, being a very smart man and a fine citizen of the world to boot , knows that polishing apples will only cause resentment amongst us lowly peasants, so I'll just say, "congratulations".

Dang, the powers that be finally got it right....for once.

Comment

Damn, I just realized this means spending more time on the net looking for vampire chicks pics.

Like looking for Celine pics and sheep pics weren't hard enough! :maddest:

Comment

Excellent choice. Congratulations Tarek.

Comment

Thanks, I'll try not to be too much of a let down...btw: would it be considered abuse of mod-powers if use Yellow as a guinea-pig for all those new shiny buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                    Thanks, I'll try not to be too much of a let down...btw: would it be considered abuse of mod-powers if use Yellow as a guinea-pig for all those new shiny buttons?
                    Nah, go for gold, that's what he's for....
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Be my guest, Tarek.

Do whatever you want to me.

Just don't strip me nekkid and send me back to the bookcase.

I heard only weirdos hang around there!

Comment

Congrats, Tarek! Well done! Green suits you.
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Tarek,
                          A big congrats, even if it does seem like a conspiracy against us Americans with the Kiwi's selection . . .
                          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Tarek Morgen Reply

What a pleasant and wonderful surprise! Excellent.

My compliments to the administrator and unknown powers-that-be for this superb choice. I love the globalization of moderation that's occurred here of late.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              He is a perfect specimen for that, and good luck !!

Comment

Working...
                              X