A-Jad is going to southern Lebanon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Jad is going to southern Lebanon.

Islamic Republic state controlled media is calling it "visit for unity". To emphasize on unity, A-jad along with his hezbolla peers will visit the southern town of Bent Jebil and said he will throw rocks at Israel through Fatima border crossing.

Can that be considered as deceleration of war?

Ahmadinejad looks to Lebanon to escape home truths | Meir Javedanfar | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

This showed up in the news here about a week, a week and a half ago. Not really much to do about it, though I'd recommend shooting a couple rubber bullets his way, just so he can really feel united with his oppressed brethren.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      This showed up in the news here about a week, a week and a half ago. Not really much to do about it, though I'd recommend shooting a couple rubber bullets his way, just so he can really feel united with his oppressed brethren.
      Rubber Bullets? Are you kidding me?

C'mon Ben,
      You guys have more high tech gadgets and toys in your disposal than any body else in the region. You'll have Dinnerjacket & Nasralla along with bunch of their goons in one spot, about 1 km north of your borders, what is stopping you?
      These kind of opportunities don't come in a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post

Maybe you might just luck out and one of those morrons accidentally sets off one of their weapons cache's. How fitting it would be!
        :whome:
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I like that idea. :D

Comment

send strppers there,
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Hmm, maybe even a political reversal. Open Gaza's port and allow a US CVN to visit with Mr Obama aboard for talks. When he leaves then close it again.:roflmao:
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
              X