The WTC Mosque question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dalem View Post
    Yes I'm necroing, but it's nice to be able to put a bow on a topic that generated so much interest, back in the day.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sque-defeated/

-dale
    I love how that Breitbart article accuses Bloomberg of hysteria. That whole article was nothing but raving hysteria
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• ^ i really, really miss the like button.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
        ^ i really, really miss the like button.
        Working on it :-)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          I love how that Breitbart article accuses Bloomberg of hysteria. That whole article was nothing but raving hysteria
          Its actually pretty restrained for Pamela Geller, so credit where it's due. ;-)
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
          X