Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
    Totally sucks, man.
    You are right but sounds as if you are going all polite.
    You feeling well?

Comment

Ratus Ratus Reply

"You are right but sounds as if you are going all polite.
      You feeling well?"

Feverish, actually, from looking at this damned board. Likely better than you though.;) Nick, how are you my antipodean ratus friend?
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I like blue!

I don't like the new format! Change is not good. Thank gosh it's temporary!
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

Likely better than you though. Nick, how are you my antipodean ratus friend?

I suspect you are doing much better.
          Life at present sucks, seems some of the old ills have returned. Time for a new check up.

Comment

I really don't see what everyone's problem with the new skin is. I'm perfectly fine with it...

I kinda like it, actually. I actually think it looks a bit better than the old one
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I do not mind the font size or layout, and the "World Affairs Board - Adam" I see at the top is a graphical masterpiece that should remain there forever. But the colors are a bit "bright". I believe Vbulletin 4.0.5 allows each individual to pick their own background color and such from a list. Black background/white or red letters I personally like.

Comment

...graphical masterpiece that should remain there forever...
                Indeed. True genius. Might even scare some of the chew toys away. Wait...that's not a good thing. Without a supply of chew toys the Colonel gets grumpy. Heck, I get grumpy. Might be worth it, though, for the awesomeness of our new logo.
                I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Sorry, but the banner looks like some grafitti on my wall I had to paint over.
                  Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

If you guys are interested, I have a friend who is a genius at designing banners and I can ask him to take a look for you guys.
                    "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                      Sorry, but the banner looks like some grafitti on my wall I had to paint over.
                      Paint!!...That makes a change from you blasting it off with one of your guns RB

Comment

Martin and Adam are working hard to get this right. Let's hold off judgment until they pronounce it complete.
                        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
                          I thought it was pretty funny and think that the touch of smart a$$ behind that fits the personality of the board well as a short-term "fix" to the skin.
                          First impressions are important, and I say it will attract trolls.

There are more older people here with less than average vision, and the fonts should be larger. I'm well aware Control + is your friend, but scrolling off the screen to read it is not.

FYI, smart a$$es are born and bred by dumba$$es. You want to attract dumba$$es ?...then keep the chickenscratch at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            First impressions are important, and I say it will attract trolls.

There are more older people here with less than average vision, and the fonts should be larger. I'm well aware Control + is your friend, but scrolling off the screen to read it is not.

FYI, smart a$$es are born and bred by dumba$$es. You want to attract dumba$$es ?...then keep the chickenscratch at the top.
                            It's temporary. There was another one up briefly. Wonder where it went. I believe Martin's first order of business is to fix the header. Take heart; we will survive the turbulent waters.
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                              It's temporary. There was another one up briefly. Wonder where it went. I believe Martin's first order of business is to fix the header. Take heart; we will survive the turbulent waters.
                              We had vBulletin when it began back in 2001. And, from what I understand, what we went to was considered an "upgrade." I don't understand why we're going back to vBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                                Martin and Adam are working hard to get this right. Let's hold off judgment until they pronounce it complete.

Looks like the Mods are sticking together...Pari, Shek and now JAD!!!!:P:P

We appreciate the hard work...remember, the time to worry about the troops is when they ARE NOT bitching!
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X