X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    Ctrl + is your friend ;)
    Pari,
    Many thanx for the tutorial. This ol geezer can put the 10X magnifying glass back in the drawer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
      Pari,
      Many thanx for the tutorial. This ol geezer can put the 10X magnifying glass back in the drawer now.
      Or use Ctrl and the wheel on your mouse for finer 'tuning';)

Comment

I hate change lol.

Like most other things, I hate the new version now, but will most likely quickly get used to it and see the merits of the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          Or use Ctrl and the wheel on your mouse for finer 'tuning';)
          Thanx Dave,
          For now it does not work the way I was expecting but I assure you I'll keep practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            And we have flags!
            These flags are cool! :)

Can I request the font size on main page with all the forums and titles be bigger? Maybe 3 points bigger. And the fonts in posts be maybe 1 point bigger.
            Last edited by gunnut; 06 Aug 10,, 20:20.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

We jsut want the older colors. I am used to it now, i cant change and how did you convince the Dinosaur for the change

i think i am going to be chewed now
              It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Wokay. I though WAB got hacked or something.

Its umm... different. I guess I was too used to the old theme.
                Even then, nicely done !
                " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

On the brighter side, the text is much smoother and appealing !
                  I just miss the old theme.
                  " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Will there be a new skin? Zooming the page makes it easier to read but very annoying to navigate :(

Comment

Originally posted by TTL View Post
                      Will there be a new skin? Zooming the page makes it easier to read but very annoying to navigate :(
                      Not unless you're volunteering and could actually make it better. The current theme will be tweaked, possibly today, but it depends on when I have free time.

I just want to point that the huge amount of work Adam and I performed (the vBulletin upgrade and new theme was NOT a straightforward process in any sense) was done in our own personal time.

We highly appreciate the gratitute conveyed by some members :-).

Comment

Don't get me wrong sir, I am grateful to those who spare time and effort so I can enjoy such a wonderful site like WAB.

Comment

Oops. I probably didn't manage to convey my deep, heartfelt, and face groveling thanks nearly well enough, if it all. And I'm beginning to appreciate the some of the changes. Also, keep the logo, it's awesome.
                          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Like I said before, I'm all for the change.

Thankx to all the folks behind it and behind the WAB in general.
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Not unless you're volunteering and could actually make it better. The current theme will be tweaked, possibly today, but it depends on when I have free time.

I just want to point that the huge amount of work Adam and I performed (the vBulletin upgrade and new theme was NOT a straightforward process in any sense) was done in our own personal time.

C'mon Martin.
                              Adam's and your hardwork, dedication to make WAB the most magnificent, outstanding and insightful discussion board in the world is highly appreciated and valued.
                              Hats tipped to you both, administration and moderators team. WAB rules and always will.

Comment

Originally posted by sohamsri View Post
                                On the brighter side, the text is much smoother and appealing !
                                I just miss the old theme.
                                Namaste Soham...Being a Luddite I liked the old one as well but as they say, 'change is as good as a rest' :))

Hakuna Matata

Comment

Working...
                                X