No announcement yet.

Best sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never had to throw a grenade outside of basic training. The moment I got hold of one of these, my days of ever wanting to throw a grenade was over. I cannot think of any piece of equipment more fun than one of these mounted on top of a hummer and driving around blowing shit up!

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Yup always aim at the centre of the observed mass .
      Correct; the idea is to hit something, anything, with your first shot, even if it's an appendage; that might just give you enough time to actually hit something vital on your second shot. Taking the time to actually aim and hit what you're aiming for might get you killed.
      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• An MP5? Hehehe!
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• snipers using sniper rifles

Dead Men Risen: The snipers' story - Telegraph good story
          CADPIPE

Comment

• Originally posted by leib10 View Post
            An MP5? Hehehe!
            I kid you not.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
              That's two or more persons throwing grenades. We practiced it that way. Trying two yourself (YIKES!) would undoubtedly be extremely hazardous to your own (and everyone else's) health. Wow.
              Toss in one of these and let 'em divide it!

Called the geballte ladung

Comment

• best sniper rifle is the SR-98 australian variant of the accuracy international L96

Comment

Working...
                X