Clinton attacks Turkey-Brazil deal with Tehran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zinja View Post
    what has Israel got to do with anything here? You are exposing yourself.
    Israel pushing US to impose crippling Iran sanctions
    J'ai en marre.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinja View Post
      what has Israel got to do with anything here?
      Everything, this sanctions are all about Israel and its security.

You are exposing yourself.
      how so?

Comment

You are exposing your self too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat View Post
          Turkey is not flipping no bills, this is working to their advantage and as you said yourself, the sanctions don’t do anything so there is no bill to flip. Turks are increasing their influence in the ME while they put pressure/punishing the EU and the West for not getting a free ride into the EU (with most Turks against it anyway). With Israel canceling military cooperation, Turkey knows how to get back. This is one place that I agree with Turks but I was sure US would support this deal….I don’t know why US not happy, it is a move in the right direction you would think.
          Look, I have difficulties trying to follow Armenian logic, so whats your point here, why is it to Turkey's advantage, if we lose a valuable trade partner and energy supplier? And how does it increase our influence if we become poorer due to the sanctions?

I

Comment

It is amazing how people think Iranians are like Arabs or they are religious nuts or something….big mistake. Even them freaking Mullahs will out-manouver most seasoned politicians, don't look at them like that, most are highly educated.
            BTW, you need to enrich to 90% before you can have weapons grade as far as I know and Iran is long way from that.

LMAO. Read some of the shit they speak, these Iranian mullahs.

Blaming women for earthquakes?
            Whiping Isreal from the planet?

Those dumbasses are just lucky Israel hasn't struck with intent. They all be glowing bright green if she did. Luckily shes more restrained and refined then that.

Yep, some serious rockets scientists there. They just use their idea of what they call "religion" to keep their populist under their boots. But they wont be able to forever you can bet on that.

*By the way, 20% enriched uranium can be used as a triggering device for even the most basic Hydrogen bomb. Its still a violation of the NPT which Iran signed!;)
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman817 View Post
              You are exposing your self too.
              Maybe i do, but i do not care. I just did not appreciate the finger pointing.
              Last edited by 1979; 20 May 10,, 19:00. Reason: i
              J'ai en marre.

Comment

Everything, this sanctions are all about Israel and its security.

*If this was so, and Israel was that concerned with its security, Tehran would be a hole in the dessert by now. They have already demonstrated this before, they dont talk, they act.

In an all out war, unrestricted warfare, Iran wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against the Israeli's. She'd be gone without Israel having to step foot on Iranian soil. Irans just too dam stupid to realize this.

The sanctions are because Irans signed the NPT plain and simple. Add to that her threats and support for terrorism and there you have it.
                Last edited by Dreadnought; 20 May 10,, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                  *If this was so, and Israel was that concerned with its security, Tehran would be a hole in the dessert by now. They have already demonstrated this before, they dont talk, they act.

In an all out war, unrestricted warfare, Iran wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against the Israeli's. She'd be gone without Israel having to step foot on Iranian soil. Irans just too dam stupid to realize this.
                  They could bomb a few facilities and after that Iran would start building them again.
                  On the long run the sanctions are more effective.
                  J'ai en marre.

Comment

*If this was so, and Israel was that concerned with its security, Tehran would be a hole in the dessert by now.
                    I doubt that.

They have already demonstrated this before
                    Not on Iran.

they dont talk, they act.
                    And yet, they are just talking, i.e. pressuring the US.;)

I agree with you on this, it's just paranoia. Israel, as nuclear State, has nothing to be afraid of.

The sanctions are because Irans signed the NPT plain and simple. Add to that her threats and support for terrorism and there you have it.
                    As far as I know Iran ist with its rights given to it by the NPT. If I'm wrong, which Article of the NPT is Iran violating?

Comment

I doubt that

*Really, take a good look at Japan after the atomic bomb was dropped, now imagine one about 100x more powerful which will kill an untold amount. Those warheads have the power to drop Tehran like a bad habit. And doubt what you will the effects are obvious.

Not on Iran.

*No, On Iran and North Korea's reactor in Syria that nobody wanted to talk about. And just think that was a convential bomb not a nuclear bomb.;)

And yet, they are just talking, i.e. pressuring the US.

*Yes Israel is voicing its concerns, no doubt, but she can easily defend hersef as well. All countries that signed the NPT are concerned. Well, thats is except for the violators such as Iran and North Korea.

I agree with you on this, it's just paranoia. Israel, as nuclear State, has nothing to be afraid of.

*Israel dont want a device getting into one of Irans lackies hands like several other kinds of modern weapons do. Its no secret that Iran arms them and so does Syria.

As far as I know Iran ist with its rights given to it by the NPT. If I'm wrong, which Article of the NPT is Iran violating?

*Then you wouldnt know much, Iran has been violating the NPT for years now. Read the NPT then read about Irans nuclear sites and the sights started before notifiing the council and the reactor program in Syria. There is not one violation, there are numerous violations, hence the sanctions from the beginning. Iran doesnt seem to comprehend what her responsibilities are being a signature to the NPT. Prehaps maybe "dinnerjacket" should read them and understand them before running his mouth.;)
                      Last edited by Dreadnought; 20 May 10,, 19:41.

Comment

It is amazing how people think Iranians are like Arabs or they are religious nuts or something….big mistake. Even them freaking Mullahs will out-manouver most seasoned politicians, don't look at them like that, most are highly educated.
                        BTW, you need to enrich to 90% before you can have weapons grade as far as I know and Iran is long way from that.

LMAO. Read some of the shit they speak, these Iranian mullahs.

Blaming women for earthquakes?
                        Whiping Isreal from the planet?

Those dumbasses are just lucky Israel hasn't struck with intent. They all be glowing bright green if she did. Luckily shes more restrained and refined then that.

Yep, some serious rockets scientists there. They just use their idea of what they call "religion" to keep their populist under their boots. But they wont be able to forever you can bet on that.

*By the way, 20% enriched uranium can be used as a triggering device for even the most basic Hydrogen bomb. Its still a violation of the NPT which Iran signed!;)
                        Iraians Islamic regime's main objective is survival from external and internal threats to their rule. They know very well that any attack, let alone nuclear attack, on Israel will be their undoing. They greatly worry about the true Iranians who are against their opressive regime and they also want to project Iran as a superpower in the ME.

Oh and BTW, Iranians are good comedians as well. It is funny how people buy into their bulldust. I can tell you for sure that 90% of Iranians are Iranis first, maybe muslim second. The same Iranian who fights the Mullahs will put that aside, join the government and fight against any invador to the last blood. Islam is not Iran.

Hitman, why you having trouble understanding. I am agreeing with you. The sanctions are not going to hurt Iran or your trade with them. In fact it looks like Erdogan is warming the relations with Iran even more while giving the finger to Israel. Turkey is earning a lot of bargaining chips in this poker game. I never said it would be to Turkey's advantage to loose Iran as an energy provider, I am saying Turkey is playing a smart political game here and they always look out after their own interests anyway with their political theatrics we have come to see from Erdogan.

So are you a kemalist or an Islamist, you sound like an Erdogan supporter to me, right?
                        Wolf Hunter

Comment

*Really, take a good look at Japan after the atomic bomb was dropped, now imagine one about 100x more powerful which will kill an untold amount. Those warheads have the power to drop Tehran like a bad habit. And doubt what you will the effects are obvious.
                          You think Israel would use nuclear weapons preemptively? I thought they had a doctrine never to use Nukes first.

*No, On Iran and North Korea's reactor in Syria that nobody wanted to talk about. And just think that was a convential bomb not a nuclear bomb.;)
                          Syria, Irak different countries on different places. I don't think that Israel is able to take out Iran's nuclear program otherwise they would have already done so, as they did in Syria or Irak.;)

*Yes Israel is voicing its concerns, no doubt, but she can easily defend hersef as well.
                          Defend herself, yes. Take out Iran's nuclear facilities without nuking it, no.

*Israel dont want a device getting into one of Irans lackies hands like several other kinds of modern weapons do. Its no secret that Iran arms them and so does Syria.
                          Iran would certainly not give any nukes to its lackies, since the US or Israel would treat this as if Iran used them itself and destroy it, Iran knows this.

*Then you wouldnt know much, Iran has been violating the NPT for years now. Read the NPT then read about Irans nuclear sites and the reactor program in Syria. There is not one violation, there are numerous violations, hence the sanctions from the beginning.
                          I'm too lazy for this, name me one or two points, so I can google that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat View Post
                            Hitman, why you having trouble understanding. I am agreeing with you. The sanctions are not going to hurt Iran or your trade with them. In fact it looks like Erdogan is warming the relations with Iran even more while giving the finger to Israel. Turkey is earning a lot of bargaining chips in this poker game. I never said it would be to Turkey's advantage to loose Iran as an energy provider, I am saying Turkey is playing a smart political game here and they always look out after their own interests anyway with their political theatrics we have come to see from Erdogan.
                            Sanctions wont work because they are not crippling and the US doesn't control the countries around Iran, so they can't enforce it. But we would have to comply, if sanctions were implemented, so it will hurt us and if we ignore them our relations with the US will suffer, we are in a very difficult position here.

So are you a kemalist or an Islamist, you sound like an Erdogan supporter to me, right?
                            I'm an agnostic and not a kemalist, I am a realist.;)

Comment

You think Israel would use nuclear weapons preemptively? I thought they had a doctrine never to use Nukes first.

*Push them to the brink and see what happens. Who would blame them?

Syria, Irak different countries on different places. I don't think that Israel is able to take out Iran's nuclear program otherwise they would have already done so, as they did in Syria or Irak.

*No they wouldnt. They dont want to be made out to be the bad guy in all of this. What they want is to be left alone.

Defend herself, yes. Take out Iran's nuclear facilities without nuking it, no.

*Bunker busters especially the US new age bunkerbusters would deal their program a serious blow. Would you like to take the chances or fallout from the reactor seeping to ground level and contaminating parts of the country and anywhere else the wind takes it?

Iran would certainly not give any nukes to its lackies, since the US or Israel would treat this as if Iran used them itself and destroy it, Iran knows this.

*It dont have to be a nuke. A radialogical or "dirty" bomb will kill thousands. All you need are spent rods and a high enough explosive to spead the particles of whats left. A 20% enriched trigger device "could" set one off.

*Constructing a nuclear facility such as Qom without prior notice to the council. Dinnerjacket tried to tapdance around this violation, maybe he thinks he did, but he surely didnt. He knew he was caught and realeased the information hours before the US and Israel did. We had been watching the construction all along.

The NPT states:

Each nuclear-weapons state (NWS) undertakes not to transfer nuclear weapons or explosive devices, and not to assist any non-nuclear weapon state to manufacture or acquire such weapons or devices.

Each non-NWS party undertakes not to receive nuclear weapons or explosive devices; not to manufacture or acquire such weapons or devices; and not to receive any assistance in their manufacture.

Each non-NWS party undertakes to conclude an agreement with the IAEA for the application of its safeguards to all nuclear material in all of the state's peaceful nuclear activities and to prevent diversion of such material to nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices.[5]

The following is a chronology of the seven years since that initial discovery:

Aug. 21, 2009: Iran grants inspectors admittance to an almost finished Arak nuclear reactor, as well as increased monitoring of the Natanz uranium enrichment site; the former, when completed, will be able to produce enough plutonium for a nuclear weapon every year.[6] The IAEA continues to believe Tehran might be hiding other nuclear sites unknown to its inspectors or foreign intelligence agencies.[7]

Aug. 20, 2009: A top US lawmaker joins US and European officials in calling upon the IAEA to publish classified data indicating Iran's efforts to weaponize nuclear program.[8]

July 17, 2009: New IAEA designated chief, Yukiya Amano, reiterates that Iran has conducted nuclear activities for some time without reporting them to the Agency.[9]

June 5, 2009: The IAEA releases its most recent report, including several important findings.

The number of centrifuges enriching uranium at the Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP) has increased to 4,920 (up from 3,936), with an additional 2,132 installed since the IAEA’s last report in March 2009. This brings to 7,052 the total number of centrifuges either enriching uranium or installed and ready to begin enrichment.

Since the last IAEA report in March 2009, Iran has produced an additional 725 lb (329 kg) of low enriched uranium (LEU) hexafluoride. In total, Iran has produced 2,952 lb (1,339 kg) of LEU hexafluoride.[10]
                              Contrary to the request of the Board of Governors and the requirements of the UN Security Council, Iran has neither implemented the IAEA safety protocol measures regarding peaceful nuclear activities nor cooperated with the IAEA in connection with its nuclear program. This has caused concern regarding the military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear program.[11

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman817 View Post
                                From an objective point of view, Iran and Israel are threatening each other.
                                Be honest with yourself, Israel never threatened Iran and had no business picking quarrels with Iran until mad Ahmad'jad took it upon himself to make the anhilation of Israel his every temple top sermon. Remember, there was Iran before ahd'jad. It Ahd'jad's Iran that started trouble with Israel when Israel had done nothing against them.

Comment

Working...
                                X