A boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best to you, mum and son. :)

Must be good to know all the bonking had a pay-off beyond a the usual grimace, smile and snore

Many happy years ahead sir. :)
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Congratulations!

I raise my glass of J&B to cheer for you.
      Remember, the enemy gate is down- Andrew ¨Ender¨ Wiggin

Comment

Originally posted by The Chap
        All the best to you, mum and son. :)

Must be good to know all the bonking had a pay-off beyond a the usual grimace, smile and snore

Many happy years ahead sir. :)
        thanks muchly old boy :)

Originally posted by Jonathan Locke
        Congratulations!

I raise my glass of J&B to cheer for you
        and thankyou to you too sir, drink one (or two) for me :)
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Congratulations! I'll pray for you guys.

Comment

Well, today my second child and first son officially turned one.
            He's gone from being a wriggling lump who didn't know that the pink hand that kept hitting him in the face was his own to after awaking from his morning nap gets his own way off the bed, crawls across the room and corridor, down the stairs (no handrails) and into the living room where he climbs onto the couch and hits his dad with an inflatable toy hammer from the local hardware store until I make him some lunch.

Today he got an inflatable pool in the shape of an open top ferrari and I got to drink copious quantities of beer with my friends, her indoors knocked back some rather nice bottles of champagne with her mates and all in all we thought how has the little bugger survived the year with us as parents.
            This is him.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Parihaka; 05 Nov 14,, 05:48.

Leibniz

Comment

Nice shot Parihaka!! He looks sweet and mischevious! Drink one for us from WAB!
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Congratulations! All best for all of you! Hey, keep up a good work... ;)

Comment

Congrats Parihaka!

My suggestion: Alexander

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Make sure you give him a hug and a "happy birthday" for me! :)
                      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Parihaka
                        He is adorable! What a cutie!
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday to the little one :).
                          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                            Parihaka
                            He is adorable! What a cutie!
                            Thanks THL and everyone.
                            Fortunately he takes after his mum, except for the dribble on his chin which he gets from me

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                              Congrats Parihaka!

My suggestion: Alexander
                              Too late I'm sorry Asim. He's called Barnaby, but his nickname is Barnacle because of his habit of latching on and sticking like glue.

Leibniz

Comment

Really? I'm starting to call my daughter "Bankruptcy"

Comment

Working...
                                X