No announcement yet.

range cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this one doesn't have a lot of cargo space, but terrain wouldn't be a problem.
    Attached Files
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
      Well, this one doesn't have a lot of cargo space, but terrain wouldn't be a problem.
      use that to haul the cargo wagon!
      CADPIPE

Comment

got it figured

I can mount a winch on the suburban, and haul the wagon to the truck that way!
        Last edited by cadpipe; 30 Jun 10,, 16:11. Reason: spelling
        CADPIPE

Comment

Laziness is it's own motivator ;)
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Laziness is it's own motivator ;)
            Not lazy, have a bad hip that needs replacement, but the doctors want to screw around. :)) praise the Lord and pass the lortabs
            CADPIPE

Comment

Tomorrow is just a pill away....
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

The first time I used the wagon, there was almost no one there, an advantage of going on a wednesday afternoon. This last time I went on a Friday, and a bunch of folks showed up, and a bunch wanted to know where I got the wagons, they were making multiple trips and using suitcases on
                wheels to carry stuff. The wagon works much better.
                CADPIPE

Comment

[QUOTE=cadpipe;745863, but the doctors want to screw around. :)) praise the Lord and pass the lortabs[/QUOTE]

I've been going though something similar - Thank God it is finally getting resolved now, the prohibisionist avenger doc got her bad self canned-seems she tryed it with some others as well, - off to see the new doc this afternoon. Best of luck with your health care situation.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                    I've been going though something similar - Thank God it is finally getting resolved now, the prohibisionist avenger doc got her bad self canned-seems she tryed it with some others as well, - off to see the new doc this afternoon. Best of luck with your health care situation.
                    Thanks, hope they do some good with yours, unless someone has had something like this, it is hard to imagine how much it sucks.
                    CADPIPE

Comment

Saw the thread title and was expecting something more like what is depicted below.
                      (Its not mine, found the pic on the web)

I like the looks of the small folding cart, was looking for something like that.

Last edited by JRT; 23 Nov 10,, 02:52.

Comment

Working...
                      X