Any PS90 Owners out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any PS90 Owners out there?

Just wondering. I've had one, and a large-ish box of ammo knocking around my place for a few months now. I'm thinking of taking it out and actually shooting it one of these days.

Of course it wil be going away as soon as Agent6 gets home from Kadena and takes possession...
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

I'm sure Cadpipe has one somewhere in that bunker of his. :)

One of these days I'll invite myself to his house, shoot his guns and drink his beer.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I've only handled them, not fired them. I just couldn't get down on the configuration and the uncomfortable scrunching you have to do to shoulder the weapon.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

What do they look like?

-dale

Comment

A FN P-90 with a longer barrel.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I will post photos, video when we take it to the prairie rat towns this spring.
            sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              I'm sure Cadpipe has one somewhere in that bunker of his. :)

One of these days I'll invite myself to his house, shoot his guns and drink his beer.
              I do, and you are welcome to the beer, just have to warn you I have forgotten how old it is. brought it back from NY years a go, might be skunky! Fixing, attempting to fix some plumbing leaks, think I will try one.
              CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                What do they look like?

-dale
                the infamous pointy stick! did you get the original sight, the black sight, or the rail (install your own sight) The original did not work at all in med-low light, the ghost ring was not visible, and it was not dark enough for the tritium sight, have not seen the black sight, replaced my original sight with a rail, and added a red dot sight, it sits high on the gun, but I bought some dual mag clamps from Magazine Parts, and that restores the cheek weld. the mags can jam, but if you have a dual mag, flipping it and shooting the one will unjam the other, it has some plastic to plastic jams, fn said not to use a luricant, but they said the original sight worked too :)) Sorry, I mixed a two replies into one. picture for Dalem, questions for 2DREZQ. there is more on page 6 under http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sma...t-fn-90-a.html
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cadpipe; 07 Apr 10,, 22:12.
                CADPIPE

Comment

my friend has one, i,ve shot it, honestly i don't like it that much, it is accurate and recoil is like .22. but it has toy gun feeling, also when you shoot, noises and vibration coming from it aren't like any other gun i've shot, i liked mp5 a lot better.
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Wow, is that a scope on the right side of the weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by leib10 View Post
                      Wow, is that a scope on the right side of the weapon?
                      Flashlight, no longer there in reality, was just trying it on for size,
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by cadpipe; 07 Apr 10,, 22:36.
                      CADPIPE

Comment

Lol good thinking, it was a bit much IMO. ;)

Comment

the laser went away as well, the red dot is enough
                          CADPIPE

Comment

We mounted a compact 4X scope, no opinion so far on accuracy...
                            sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

HOLY HELL!! That is one gargantuan light!
                              In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                              The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Working...
                              X