No announcement yet.

The irony of it! Global Warming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your "baseline" to determine the hurricanes are more powerful, the summers are hotter and the winters are colder?
    Read:

Effects of global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

And we all know Wikipedia is the golden standard of non-biased analysis of everything in this world because there's a strict editorial board monitoring the quality of the data and argument posted.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        And we all know Wikipedia is the golden standard of non-biased analysis of everything in this world because there's a strict editorial board monitoring the quality of the data and argument posted.
        Laughing, excellent!:))
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          Hehe. Have you read the comments section? I got about a quarter of the way through the front article and started snorting my morning coffee out my nose.
          Flipped over to the comments and saw it was locked (quelle surprise) and started reading through the comments/admin/editor responses.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
          X