Bear Kills Two Hizbul Infiltrators In Kashmiri Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Kills Two Hizbul Infiltrators In Kashmiri Cave

Awesome story of sleeping in the wild. I always watch myself around Yellowstone. These guys need to pay the same attention but, alas, too late for them...:))

Bear Kills Two Hizbul Infiltrators-Times of India
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

You mean to tell me that these idiots didn't check out the cave first before moving in?

Comment

OoE Reply

Colonel,

Sh!t happens, eh?:))

A real highlight to my day, that one. Yup!
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

For a second I thought the Russians finally joined us.But it's to funny as it is
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Heh :)) Thanks for posting this Capt., totally made my day!

Incidentially,
          First, a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist was axed to death by a teenage girl in Rajouri roughly a month ago.
          that girl's been appointed an SPO by J & K govt.
          When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Great story Dude,thanks for sharing.The bear showed a great deal of discerning taste by not eating those idiots....he probably would have been sick for a week;).
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Russo-Indian military co-operation FTW!
              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Do they still get the 72 virgins...
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice!:)):))
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                    These guys need to pay the same attention but, alas, too late for them...:))
                    I really, really hope they don't, though
                    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Can anyone point to me what kind of bear this might have been? I was under the assumption that Asian bears are not big enough to do this kind of damage. Most black bears around me barely reaches 150 pounds though I did shoot a 300lb beast 10 years ago.

Comment

god, i wish they didn't publish this, now the bear is going to be the victim of a car bomb followed by a suicide bomb followed by a complex attack by gunmen and IEDs...
                        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                          god, i wish they didn't publish this, now the bear is going to be the victim of a car bomb followed by a suicide bomb followed by a complex attack by gunmen and IEDs...
                          :)):)) Dont forget the head terrorist crackpot will call for a religious killing. The bear will be labeld a Zionist!:));)
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            Can anyone point to me what kind of bear this might have been? I was under the assumption that Asian bears are not big enough to do this kind of damage. Most black bears around me barely reaches 150 pounds though I did shoot a 300lb beast 10 years ago.
                            Himalayan Black Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Himalyan Black Bear subspecies of Asian bear I'd guess, 300 lb males are not uncommon, and they are not the sniff around in garbage dumps type, they dislike people and get pissed off easily and usually attack humans without provocation, the Himalyan brown bear looks bigger but its relatively much less aggressive.
                              When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X